2018 falcon 205 cover.

Just purchased a used falcon. It came with a cover that has falcon on both sides. Does anyone have a video or pics on how to install this thing?

thanks.

2. Member
    I agree. I don’t think I’ve ever installed mine correctly. I don’t understand the poles

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waterloo722 View Post
    I agree. I don’t think I’ve ever installed mine correctly. I don’t understand the poles
    After a long day of fishing the last thing i wanted before I traversed a 6 mile dusty dirt road was to fool with the Falcon boat cover. I had a custom cover made that works like the Ranger cover which uses ratchets on both sides to tighten the cover.The ratchets hang on brackets(Ranger part) attached to the engine mount.Simple, fast, easy, and effective.

4. Member
    Anytime I have used my cover ive never installed the poles. The one goes on the cooler lid I do know that....but I do not ever put them in unless its raining hard. I recommend buying extra bungee cords and putting 3-4 on each side....more the better....stops flapping and keeps everything nice and tight!
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.