F21 Predator prop

My Predator has finally arrived and is being rigged at my dealer. Going with Lithium trolling batteries, 12' Talons. 36V Ultrex:and adding Mega360 and 12" Garmin and Livescope on a DD26 turret as well as a 10" Solix up front. Question, is anyone running a similar setup, and if so does the stock 23 Fury prop have enough lift to carry added weight up front? I tend to carry a lot of soft plastics in front storage, will I need to move most aft?
    It's got an 8" setback atlas jackplate, so I'm hoping that will counter the extra weight up front. Had no issue with with my 21TE rigged the same with a 4" setback jackplate and no 360 or livescope up front.

2. Member
    Forgot to add 250 ProXs 4S

3. Member
    You will be perfect especially going with Lithium batteries. The hole shot is already really good with acid and AGM batteries. I bet you fly out of the hole!

4. Member
    Thanks for the response. If it's equivalent to my 21TE it will have an awesome holeshot.

I’d Recommend giving a Fury4 a try on that Hull, it’s a great Hull a 4 blade will make it even better
    2012 Ranger Z520 Comanche
    Evinrude E-Tec 200HP

6. Member
    Thanks for the feedback. If I have any bow lift issues, that may be my first alternate.

7. Member
    Brian Latimer just did a YouTube video on props for his F20 Predator. He went with a Bravo. It might be worth having a look.

8. Member
    Thanks for the suggestion, interesting video

9. Member
    Thanks for the suggestion, interesting video.

10. Kllr bee
    Don't own a Falcon but I did work at a Mercury dealer and spoke many times with Mercury racing about prop selection's. They said if a boat was 20 ft or more you should always run a 4 blade prop. I believe they have the most experience on the subject. I run a 28 pitch Mercury Promax 4 blade on my 21xd Bullet with 300R Mercury!
    Richard aka Kllr Bee