2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

2. Member
    Wow!!! Not a good look for Ballistic Boats.

3. Member
    True colors finally showing all the way through it seems.

4. Member

5. Member
    There are always two sides to every story - trashing a brand or product without knowing the FULL story...its actually pathetic coming from a bunch of grown men.

And James Jones - If you are going to go around making statements about me, or my boat dealings, you should at least get the facts straight - otherwise you just look like a fool because none of what you claim you know in that post are facts
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falconpilot View Post
    There are always two sides to every story - trashing a brand or product without knowing the FULL story...its actually pathetic coming from a bunch of grown men.

And James Jones - If you are going to go around making statements about me, or my boat dealings, you should at least get the facts straight - otherwise you just look like a fool because none of what you claim you know in that post are facts
    Be nice to hear the side of the story from Ballistic directly.

From what I've seen they couldn't deliver two boats to pros. I've tried to get a quote and couldn't get a response, so I have serious doubts about their customer service and communication. Too bad, because they build a great looking boat.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    What’s pathetic is not hearing anything from Ballistic….. wouldn’t you want to tell your side if it was you brand/company?
    2001- 21XDC-300r
    Pete.

8. Member
    I have a company....and I can tell you..in a deal like this, it's almost always best interest of company to NOT engage in all this gossip/banter..

I think Jim has made right decision in staying out of the fray. Everyone on here and other forums has already passed public judgement, without all the facts. Whatever he says will be accused as a lie as most on here have all passed judgement because surely, a pro fisherman wouldn't lie or leave out parts of the story. Let it be noted - I'm not saying Lee lied either..I just think he said as little as possible in podcast...I'm sure there's lots being left on on both sides..

I truly believe this whole thing blew up in a couple of heated moments/exchanges and I'm sure both Jim and Lee wished it'd been different.
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

9. Member
    I have not seen anything really negative from Lee about it (unless I missed something)

10. Member
    So???? Are they still building boatas? Or guns, or something?

11. Member
    Still building boats.