Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    From what I have seen the 204 and 223 aren’t those measurements. The numbers are “caliber” numbers. I was told the 204 is over 21’. I could have gotten wrong information though
    Yea they are caliber numbers but it is also the length specs of each model, 204 is 20’4 and the 223 is 22’3. Beam on both is 94”.

Ballistic still has Livesay's black boat from last season featured on their website, with his name clearly visible on the wrap!

One angler in our club is still out thousands as he put a deposit down on a Ballistic and later found out he was never getting it. Owner was going through a split and needed the money… After seeking legal advice, was told to basically cut his losses.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Gignac View Post
    One angler in our club is still out thousands as he put a deposit down on a Ballistic and later found out he was never getting it. Owner was going through a split and needed the money… After seeking legal advice, was told to basically cut his losses.
    Sounds like he's the guy who made the Ballistic frauds meme account
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WStorey View Post
    Sounds like he's the guy who made the Ballistic frauds meme account
    Most likely. That guy got screwed over a lot of money!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    So if and when you sell your Ballistic are you buying another one?
    Absolutely, I’ve had more compliments on this boat than any other one I’ve ever owned and I would take the Pepsi challenge with any other manufacturer as far as build quality is concerned. Ive had several opportunities to sell my boat but I’m not selling it for less than it’s worth. These boats have and always will be a low production custom built boat. The reason mine is for sale has absolutely nothing to do with what brand it is.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    I asked about the black Ballistic 204 on their FB page that is for sale and they messaged me the price of 106k. I asked what the price was of a 223 and was told both boats are the same price. I call BS on that, that just price gouging at its best. You would expect a price difference being the 223 is 2 foot longer boat and using more material so how they are the same price is crap. I’ve got a Bullet now and if I was ever going to spend that kinda coin on another fun boat it would be an Allison, not a Ballistic. Now I’m curious on the real truth on why they hosed him like they did.
    .204 is 7” shorter than a .223 not 2 feet. I’ve owned both models.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    One of the guys who was pushing them really hard all sudden sold his boat and then boat broke up cracking everywhere that was replaced. Now that guy runs a Blazer for awhile now
    I know Fowler pretty well and never heard that story, guess the internet wins on this one. Lol

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chass75 View Post
    Absolutely, I’ve had more compliments on this boat than any other one I’ve ever owned and I would take the Pepsi challenge with any other manufacturer as far as build quality is concerned. Ive had several opportunities to sell my boat but I’m not selling it for less than it’s worth. These boats have and always will be a low production custom built boat. The reason mine is for sale has absolutely nothing to do with what brand it is.
    If you really love that boat (it is a beautiful boat), might not be a bad idea to hang onto it. Who knows if ballistic will be around when you are ready to buy again.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

10. Member
    Wow, that's incredible. Who talks to a customer that way?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Is Johnny gonna buy them next?
    He doesn’t need to spend a dime after this stunt, they are doing a great job of folding there own company!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    If you really love that boat (it is a beautiful boat), might not be a bad idea to hang onto it. Who knows if ballistic will be around when you are ready to buy again.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Wow

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I haven’t had a chance to take the boat out in a year, that’s why it’s for sale.

15. Member
    Wow, normally only the federal government treats people that poorly.

16. Member
    johnny doesnt buy boat builders that only builds a few boats a year if you remember he bought legend not because they were a money making boat company he just wanted the building an the workforce to build the triton boats that he already had a market for.

17. Member
    This guy must have been a taxidermist before he started building boats.

Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    This guy must have been a taxidermist before he started building boats.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Ya, those texts are a huge red flag. Even though I’m sure some is taken out of context, keeping a 10k deposit because “you treated my family bad” is beyond scummy.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

20. Member
    x

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast