Nitro z20 2nd cover

I am looking for a second cover that would go over the Z 20 cover and possibly cover the sides a bit more, something like the gray covers they sell at bass pro but don’t know which one to get that would cover the sides of the boat more

2. Member
    Following, would be interested in something to extend life of my factory cover
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Following too
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”

4. Member
    I use one of the Bass Pro gray covers to go over my Delco factory cover. These completely cover the back of the boat and keeps the sun from fading the expensive one. I do a third complete cover of both with a 20'X12' tarp and strap down to cover the fenders as well. I leave it outside year around with this set up and the boat (2015) still looks and feels slick. I hate it, but it's the best I can do with no inside storage options. I replace the gray covers after about 3 years as they begin to tear and degrade from the elements even though they are covered by tarp. The tarp is replaced about the same period of use.

5. Member
    I use a black heavy duty tarp from Tractor Supply that I put over my boat cover. The tarp is 12x24. I have a Z7 so it covers the motor, the sides and I have a couple feet up front to cover the tailer tongue when folded.
    It works really well. The tarp is around $100.00

JobSmart

Truck Tarp, 12 ft. x 24 ft., TT1224D

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frystec View Post
    I use one of the Bass Pro gray covers to go over my Delco factory cover. These completely cover the back of the boat and keeps the sun from fading the expensive one. I do a third complete cover of both with a 20'X12' tarp and strap down to cover the fenders as well. I leave it outside year around with this set up and the boat (2015) still looks and feels slick. I hate it, but it's the best I can do with no inside storage options. I replace the gray covers after about 3 years as they begin to tear and degrade from the elements even though they are covered by tarp. The tarp is replaced about the same period of use.
    This is how it works for me. Factory cover, canvas cover, and then a tarp. Six years in the Louisiana sun and the boat still shines.
    Boat cover (1).jpgBoat cover (2).jpgBoat cover (4).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Member
    My z19 nitro cover has breathing ports at the console to let it breath. Any issues with mold on the multiple covers?

8. Member
    I don't have any issues. Like I sad my 2nd cover goes over the motor so there is still some air flow.

9. Member
    I don't triple cover unless the boat is completely dry. I learned early that everything needs to be moisture free before covering even though the transom area is open for air flow.