Expride B 610ML Review

I've probably caught more smallies on the Expride A 610ML than all my other rods combined, so after a season with the new Expride B I thought I'd put together a short review.

2. Member
    Wow! Great video and review! Well done!

3. Member
    Good stuff mango.

Nice Roger, very well done

5. Member
    Thanks guys!!

6. Member
    Nice review. Looks like a fun rod to fish!

7. Member
    Good video and review.

8. Member
    I also had a Expride A 2610ML and also caught A LOT of smallies until it snapped first outing last year(my fault). I had Expride B same model for a little while, and I remember 2610ML B felt a little stiffer than 2610ML A when I did bending test at home, but exhibited almost exactly same flex and taper vs. 2610ML A when hooked into its first fish a decent Walleye.

I sold Expride 2610ML B not long after, I always felt a bit lack of sensitivity in the Expride line up, but sometimes I do miss that rod... nothing in my current arsenal has the same action, the black blue Steez 76MML also has a soft tip but a longer and powerful stick

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StymoDe View Post
    I also had a Expride A 2610ML and also caught A LOT of smallies until it snapped first outing last year(my fault). I had Expride B same model for a little while, and I remember 2610ML B felt a little stiffer than 2610ML A when I did bending test at home, but exhibited almost exactly same flex and taper vs. 2610ML A when hooked into its first fish a decent Walleye.

I sold Expride 2610ML B not long after, I always felt a bit lack of sensitivity in the Expride line up, but sometimes I do miss that rod... nothing in my current arsenal has the same action, the black blue Steez 76MML also has a soft tip but a longer and powerful stick
    Yeah I don't see a difference in how the A and B Expride 610ML fishes, like I mentioned in the review, the B seems to load even a touch easier than the A, but that could be in my head.

I find the sensitivity above average, but then again I'm not dragging a jig on this rod and most presentations are off bottom.

That blue steez 76MML is definitely a fun rod - watching that blank load to the grip on a dime when a smallie makes a surge is always entertaining lol.

Great review, this rod is on my radar!!!

11. Member
    I luv luv luv my 610ml A series it's a ned riggin machine!

12. Member
    What reel? Nice vid!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post
    What reel? Nice vid!
    Mostly the Luvias Airity 2500 - great little reel!