Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    ok, just letting you know I get the not connected to internet on android too. And hope Garmin gets a fix for the problem

2. Member
    this probably will not help but here is a video from Garmin

3. Member
    The software displayed on that unit is different from the latest for the 126sv so I’ll probably call them one night this week after work and see if they find something I haven’t tried. Thanks for the support y’all
    2023 Phoenix 819 Pro
    2023 Mercury 200 ProXS

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyJack View Post
    ok, just letting you know I get the not connected to internet on android too. And hope Garmin gets a fix for the problem
    thats normal when connected to the wifi network from the unit. the unit does not provide internet

5. Member
    Figured out a workaround finally, used my daughters iPad to connect and it allowed me to turn on notifications on my 126sv, once I had notifications on my phone was able to connect through active captain. The software still isn’t 100% good with my phone though, I can’t get the active captain sd card to work all the time on my phone or have data sync, it all works just fine on the iPad though.
    2023 Phoenix 819 Pro
    2023 Mercury 200 ProXS

6. Banned
    youll have to wipe you iphone then, connect to your unit then restore the phone with a backup

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234