RB200 experience

Anybody have any experience with a ranger rb200? Looks like a great crossover boat for bass fishing and inshore redfishing. Can't find one around here to look at or test drive..... wondering how it handles and rides?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call at Jet-A-Marina 270-395-4030. We have sold some & would be glad to answer any questions.

3. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The5thDutton View Post
    Anybody have any experience with a ranger rb200? Looks like a great crossover boat for bass fishing and inshore redfishing. Can't find one around here to look at or test drive..... wondering how it handles and rides?
    I'm not sure how far we are from you, but we have one in stock that you come look at.

Pete
    Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

I have a 2021 RB190. I really like the versatility of it. There were a few changes I had to make like replacing the hand control Minnkota trolling motor with the Terrova /iPilot. Worth the money to upgrade to the Terrova. Changed out the fish finders to accommodate the triple shot transducer. All in all a great riding boat plus you can get into the "skinny" water of creeks & tributaries with no problem. The Atlas jack plate helps a lot too. Good luck & have fun shopping around.
    "Bet on a Vet, You Both Win"

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS