2022 Caymas CX21 Pro - Livewell Recirculation & Pump Out

I'm having problems with the livewell recirculation pumps and pump outs not working on both starboard and port. The control panel lights up but no pumping and no noise from the pumps. Is there a breaker or fusible link? What size and brand are the pumps? Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    There was a breaker on the starboard side of my boat tucked all the way against the sidewall behind the batteries. I can't remember what it was for, but it did have a reset button. I don't recall individual fuses for the pumps.
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

I just got back to LOZ and the breaker in the back is the boats main breaker and also a breaker for the auto bilge. I figured out I had four blown fuses under the drivers dashboard. The fuses are covered by a removable piece of plastic. I recommend everyone carrying a few extra 7.5 amp fuses. I believe my pumps were frozen last time I tried running them resulting in the blown fuses. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by 3001MADMAN; 03-04-2023 at 06:16 AM.

4. Member
    We’re they the mini fuse plug ins or full size.

Standard 2 blade size fuses. 14.5mm wide blade to blade, top plastic 18.5mm.