Banned

few random questions

I want to reset my 126 but can't get to the water for a while.

1- i know i can stop sonar on the 126 to disable to gt56 while out of the water, but will that also disable the lvs34?
    2- is it safe to run the lvs34 out of water?

i guess i can just pull the power from the black box while on playing with the unit

3 - can the steadycast be mounted with the arrow pointed up and not forward?
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 02-06-2023 at 10:14 AM.

2. Member
    1. The Transmit on/off in the Menu for each transducer only turns that transducer on/off. If you bump the power button, the Disable/Enable Sonar gets them all.
    2. Yes. If it overheats it will turn itself off till it cools.
    3. Any position you want. Just away from any magnetic fields.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Banned
    awesome, thanks. now to figure out what happened to my steadycast. i did the calibration and now its no longer listed in the nmea devices list.

also having an issue with activecaptian that i cant figure out. i can create the card but the phone app never recognizes it

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    i guess i can just pull the power from the black box while on playing with the unit
    I have a simple toggle for power to the black box, as there are times in the late winter and spring where I do not use livescope at all.
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

5. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    I have a simple toggle for power to the black box, as there are times in the late winter and spring where I do not use livescope at all.
    This ^^^ My three 106's and GLS10 all have their own power switch. Unfortunately the 106's will still turn on or off when powering either one of them up or down "even with their power switch off". Can't understand why Garmin can't software this feature out of the 106's?