Single Console & Travel Cover...

Good day all, I'm thinking of removing the passenger console (factory removable one) from my cougar. Question, how will the factory travel cover fit with the second console removed? As it is right now the cover fits great with passenger console installed.

Thx

The existing covers will usually not fit well with Dual Consoles on a single.

in the near future, our covers should manage this, though the posts will have to be adjusted to get cover tension with single consoles.

3. Member
    You could try using one, or maybe two, tent poles. In a single console, the pole mimics the console. You could always get the cover modified easily by a good local canvas shop.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

4. Member
    I got a used dual console aurora cover for my single console puma. I took some measurements, went to Home Depot and got a two step ladder. Works perfect. I just open and set in floor. Bonus is a step ladder that comes in handy after the cover is off.
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS

5. Member
    I take a walking cane with a wide handle and large crows foot on the bottom.

6. Member
    My PIV cover has a pole attached to the cover where the 2nd console would go. Can't tell whether or not the pole was added to the cover but I've got the 2nd console in the basement and according to the guy I bought the boat from it was never installed.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willwork4fish View Post
    My PIV cover has a pole attached to the cover where the 2nd console would go. Can't tell whether or not the pole was added to the cover but I've got the 2nd console in the basement and according to the guy I bought the boat from it was never installed.
    Ok thanks, I did notice a small pole in one of the storage lockers? Wondering if that's what it is for....?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass_boat_boy View Post
    Ok thanks, I did notice a small pole in one of the storage lockers? Wondering if that's what it is for....?
    The small pole would be for the bow portion. In a single console, a longer pole is used to simulate the position of a second console. They are adjustable.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S