Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    Straight from Minnkota:
    The Heading Sensor enables the Jog feature and is not required for any other function of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link. When the Heading Sensor is paired and calibrated, the Jog feature of i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link allows you to move your boat in 5 foot increments, forwards, backwards, to the left and to the right with a button press on the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote.
    Read the last two sentences in post #36.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

2. Member
    So Minnkota is incorrect with the information they sent me? My post was a direct copy and paste from them. Talk about confusing

3. Member
    Rear storage compartment. It'll shoot thru the deck.... doesn't need line of site.

I put mine at the rear of the boat.

So Minnkota is incorrect with the information they sent me? My post was a direct copy and paste from them. Talk about confusing
    No they are correct about their stuff. They did not provide information about Humminbird. If you had Humminbird stuff, you would be exposed to that information.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    If I were to get another Ultrex, I wouldn’t even bother to mount the sensor. I don’t use the jog function. With my current Ultrex, I have used spot lock with and without the sensor, and there was absolutely no difference.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Straight from Minnkota:
    The Heading Sensor enables the Jog feature and is not required for any other function of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link. When the Heading Sensor is paired and calibrated, the Jog feature of i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link allows you to move your boat in 5 foot increments, forwards, backwards, to the left and to the right with a button press on the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote.
    That is just the MK side of the fence. HB uses the input as well and admittedly is not all that well known. It is really nice that they work together and they should as they share the same parent company.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123