Voodoo Rod parts

I just wanted to give a shout out to a top notch supplier, Voodoo has been a good supplier for rod building parts but since places are getting caught up after Covid they have become an excellent supplier. My last four orders the last of which I received yesterday have been shipped in full the very next day. The order I just received I place on order at about 1:00 AM on February 1st it shipped out on the 1st and I received it on the 4th in full. On these four order I am not talking a handle and a few guides all these order have been small parts handles, guides, seats and things like that each in the $300 to $450 range, lots of parts, again all shipping in full no back orders. I felt this was outstanding I totally excepted many part’s would be placed on back order.

I just felt with service like that they deserve a shout out for doing a great job…..thank you Voodoo Rods

I need to order parts for four rods and would like to receive service like this. Thanks for sharing this.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

3. Member
    Casey and Ladonna are great! Merci Beaucoup!

4. Member
    They are the best. Very quick turn around.
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apdriver View Post
    I need to order parts for four rods and would like to receive service like this. Thanks for sharing this.
    This! I’ve been using them for some time now and service can’t be beat.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

6. Member
    I agree. They are great. Harry