2020 z20 wiring diagram, plus a few mods.

Did a couple things to the boat today. First was spare prop storage. Had always just used a padded bag, but that in a bilge gets stinky quick. Made a starboard with a riv-nut insert and finally made a nice mount for it.

0A4B010D-B8A7-472E-B479-DA0E444B44DC.jpeg

And as any of you guys who add electronics knows, the factory fuse block runs out of room quick. I mounted a circuit breaker panel on the rod locker, and ran 8 gauge wiring back to the cutoff switch bus in the bilge. I didn’t really try to hard to hide / pretty up wiring, figured quick access is more important to me.

DA84A4BB-04F8-4931-8192-89FC5E6D8649.jpeg

For my question, anyone able to track down a factory wiring diagram for our boats? I want to do a rocker switch conversion, and ordered the stuff to do it. Today in preparation for installing I attempted to locate circuits for livewells, anchor lights, etc and non of them are on the factory fuse panel. They must be wired with inline fuses, it’d be a real pain to track down each wire without a wiring diagram. If anyone has tracked down a factory diagram it’d be much appreciated.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

2. Member
    Just found the sticky on wiring codes. Somehow never noticed it . It's not exact but looks to be fairly close, hopefully the color code is still the same. The thing that tripped me out when I went to identify circuits was that it seemed almost none were wired to the fuse block. Like I pulled every individual fuse and the horn / navigation anchor lights / and all of the livewell outputs still worked as normal. Must be all inline fuses?

3. Member
    Nobody has dug into the Z series wiring yet? I might have to be the pioneer on this one