Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eco-worthy LifePO4 LITHIUM batteries

Have anyone used these before. A good price want to know if worth it

2. Member
    I can tell you their customer service is horrible. Pretty much non existent.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I understand about price and it's cheap as hell, but why not look at one that is tried and true......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Make sure they are rated for trolling motor use. A motor can pull 60 Amps or even more, some batteries might melt if exposed to this power level. I'm using cheap Lithiums because I'm a cheapskate. I have less than $700 in two 50 ampers and a Lithium charger. Works for me. Yes, all day.

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    I understand about price and it's cheap as hell, but why not look at one that is tried and true......
    I am considering going to Lithium for my 24 volt motor, any recommendations,? There are 3 sponsors here...Thanks

6. Member
    Ionic
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

7. Member
    Ionic - have been running for some time now and they are excellent.

8. Member
    What is the official deal on these lithium ionics when charging batteries where the temps will be below 32’ for roughly 3a4 months straight ? I thought I heard that the batteries can be damaged lithium when the temps are that cold? I have even heard of someone saying you have to put like a heater system in the boat which to me can only lead to a fire hazard which I am not interested in. Currently running 3-29 series Wally World batteries which for the past three years seem to be flawless and I just swap them out for $300- at the end of season #3. Thoughts I think literally the only thing that’s holding me back from going lithium is the fact that I live in an area in the Northeast where it is cold for 3 to 4 months a year….. And do not want to shell out big money only to damage the batteries by charging in freezing temperatures

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlgator View Post
    I am considering going to Lithium for my 24 volt motor, any recommendations,? There are 3 sponsors here...Thanks
    I personally run Ionic.....so i'll recommend them.....give Andy a call and he will help you out......

https://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=83033
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    I personally run Ionic.....so i'll recommend them.....give Andy a call and he will help you out......

https://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=83033
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

11. Member
    Yes, I have had them since spring 2022. So far no complaints what so ever. I am running two 50 AH on 24V Ultrex 80. I have it mounted on a River-Pro and almost exclusively fish higher current and yes, I use spotlock a lot! They have been flawless unless the owner is a dumbass and forgets to put them on the charger... :) I am using a Noco Genius 5X3 and honestly, I don't need a super quick charge between trips. Only time I have worn out the batteries is on a second day trip after not recharging completely... Otherwise, they have been awesome and plenty of run time, in uses like tournaments, guiding and recreational fishing.

12. Scraps
    Two really good choices here on BBC.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    PowerHouse lithium best warranty in the industry 15 years total 10 years no proration. Sale priced thru K and K Kustomz to BBC members use code BBC10 at checkout on the K and K website .

14. Member
    Buy once cry once. I decided to stay away from the bargain brands. A month later the money difference won't matter but a bad battery with poor customer service would. I considered several but ended up going with Ionic. Lithium Hub is 1 1/2 hours away from me. Drewcraft is ~3 hours away. If I had a problem, and needed a quick solution I'm sure I could contact either one, and drive there for whatever I needed.

15. Member
    I used Impulse lithiums for my Ultrex this last season and they were awesome! Added a heated lithium cranker last month so we'll see. I use a Noco genius charger which works great for lithiums/AGM/flooded cell.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeaudry05 View Post
    I can tell you their customer service is horrible. Pretty much non existent.
    What size did you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    PowerHouse lithium best warranty in the industry 15 years total 10 years no proration. Sale priced thru K and K Kustomz to BBC members use code BBC10 at checkout on the K and K website .
    how many years has powerhouse been in around? how do we know the company will be around to honor warranty? is the warranty full replacement for 15 years or how does it work? these questions will be asked with all BBC sponsored lithium vendors. these questions I would like to see answered publicly. with all of these battery companies popping up like weeds, I am sure I am not the only one interested in knowing these questions. thank you for your time.

18. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 08champ188 View Post
    how many years has powerhouse been in around? how do we know the company will be around to honor warranty? is the warranty full replacement for 15 years or how does it work? these questions will be asked with all BBC sponsored lithium vendors. these questions I would like to see answered publicly. with all of these battery companies popping up like weeds, I am sure I am not the only one interested in knowing these questions. thank you for your time.
    Powerhouse was formed in December of 2020. The company is based out of Northeast Nebraska its owned by 2 partners one from Nebraska, One from Georgia. Batteries are shipped from there 100,000 square foot warehouse in Norcross, Georgia. This Georgia location is not only centrally located to service there over 60 dealers nationwide ( the bulk in the southeast) it also assures the fastest ship times (1 to 3 days) to most of the country. The have been a leader in lithium technology from the Originators of the 16 volt dedicated electronics battery to their run and gun systems as well as chargers they are constantly expanding their product line . As far as the company being around to honor warranty no company can make the claim they for sure will be as nobody can predict the future , I can assure you Powerhouse has no plans to sell out or go out of business. Ionic used to be Stark lithium filed bankruptcy went out of business rebranded under the name Ionic and Ionic is sold by company lithium hub. Dakota who has been in in business for some time is notorious for never answering there phone when a warranty claim arises and when you finally get ahold of them they look for ways to get out of the warranty. The warranty for PowerHouse I had already posted in this thread. However full warranty specs in detail can be found on my website. https://www.kandkkustomz.com/pages/warranty
    All batteries other then the cranker that are larger then 40AH have a 15 year overall warranty 10 years with no proration. The cranking battery is a 10 year total warranty Proration after 5 years. All batteries 40 ah and larger year 1 to 5 powerhouse will send you out a replacement same or (next day after noon) with a included prepaid shipping label for your battery. ( unheard of in the industry). Their goal should a problem arise is to get you back to fishing as quickly as possible. As far as us as a company exclusively selling the PowerHouse brand on BBC. K and K Kustomz is located In New York. Have been a Member of BBC, a sponsor and moderator of 2 forums since 2015. We have been in business Approx 12 years have been in the marine market for 8 years. We are currently the largest Powerpole dealer in the country, have had continued 100 percent growth year after year, started selling lithiums I believe in 2020. In 2023 we expanded our product line due to our customers request and now include products from all the well known players in the fishing/boating market. Our growth has been attributed to our stellar customer service making myself available to my customers 7 days a week almost 24/7. Our goal is to provide you the very best products for your money. If we feel a product is inferior we will not sell it to make money. our motto of "Marine Performance Products Done Right" we take very seriously. a link to our newly updated website can be found here http://www.kandkkustomz.com
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-17-2023 at 01:34 PM.

19. Member
    I have a couple smaller 20ah eco worthy lithiums for my ice fishing sonar setup. One of them is junk and was never able to get ahold of customer service at all

20. Member
    Just received my ionic so Thursday 2 100ah 1 125ah will be installing today
    Skip Bogert-- Kempton, Pa
    2019 Ranger Rt 188 ( fusion )-115 Pro XS- MK ultrex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast