Thread: 2023 ZXR19 Info

2023 ZXR19 Info

I just saw the ad for the Skeeter ZXR19 in BASS Times and looked at the website. It looks like a really nice boat. I can't really tell what the rod storage is like. It looks like the port rod locker is the primary place to store rods. The pics show two rods in the center storage area. It looks like the starboard locker may be able to hold rods but it seems smaller than the port locker. I'd like to know how many rods fit in the port rod locker, in the center locker and if rods can any be stored in the starboard locker. I probably have too many rods in my boat - if that is possible.
    Paul
    2018 Ranger Z518
    150 Mercury 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Both port and starboard side rod lockers hold rods. I have rods in both plus an 8' rod in the starboard rod locker. The center box has what they call mini mega rod tubes on each side of the tackle box tray. I keep my spinning rods in the center box. I can't say for sure how many rods but I have over 30 rods, all fit and there's room for more

3. Member
    Thanks for the information, it was extremely helpful. Does the center box come with all those 3700 Plano boxes? Does the center box have flexibility to store something other than than those boxes?
    Paul
    2018 Ranger Z518
    150 Mercury 4 Stroke

4. Member
    It does come with those 3700 boxes...I've got my retractable lure retriever, a number of big soft plastic bags along with all those 3700
    boxes and other boxes...it has alot of room