Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatSC View Post
    The plano speed bags are the route I went and I really like them. Zippers are heavy duty and it is much easier to find what you are looking for in those bags.
    OK, I have several bags like this and they work fine but I have one major complaint, why do they only make them in black. Every bag looks the same and there is no way to label them. The old Falcon bags I have were at least tan so I could use a permanent marker on them. Any ideas on how to mark these Plano bags? I have also heard that the mesh laundry bags work and you can see thru them, anyone use them?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    OK, I have several bags like this and they work fine but I have one major complaint, why do they only make them in black. Every bag looks the same and there is no way to label them. The old Falcon bags I have were at least tan so I could use a permanent marker on them. Any ideas on how to mark these Plano bags? I have also heard that the mesh laundry bags work and you can see thru them, anyone use them?
    Silver sharpie.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeath View Post
    Silver sharpie.
    Yup, beat me to it. Or another way is silver duct tape with sharpie on it.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

Harmony fishing on Amazon has some pretty nice bags. Nice place to label them also.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    I use the mesh laundry bags and like them. Only complaint is the zipper has failed on a couple of them after a year or so of use. Bought the cheapest ones I could find though so that's probably to be expected.

6. Member
    Another vote for the 6th sense. Really quick to to get into. Nice thick plastic. Also, not waterproof, which I think is a good thing. They can breathe and dry out, if any moisture does get inside.
    2022 Ranger Z520R, 2022 Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    Dual 16” Lowrance Live’s at console, 12” Live with Active Target, Garmin 8612 and Livescope, and Humminbird 12” Mega 360 at the bow
    Lowrance Ghost TM

7. Member
    Thanks fellas. Lots of great ideas here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12