HDS pro — changes?

I know the new HDS pro will run the new 3 in 1, but any changes to processor or screen? Anything else or just a 10 inch and capable of the new transducer?

2. Member
    Plus capable of the new dual Active Target views.

3. Member
    You also have to consider that the Pro will likely have additional future features rolled out that will require its operating system, and that previous models become legacy models no longer supported with software updates at some point. This may or may not be important depending on each individual's goals.
    ciao,
    Marc

4. Member
    Newest trolling motor features will been available for Pro only I've heard.
    Last edited by MaciejK; 02-06-2023 at 01:25 PM.

5. Member
    Are there any write ups on what those new features such as "anchor at a distance" or "orbit waypoint" even are? I per-ordered a 16 hoping to see it in stock soon but very little info has been found on this extra stuff (by me at least)

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ike12 View Post
    Are there any write ups on what those new features such as "anchor at a distance" or "orbit waypoint" even are? I per-ordered a 16 hoping to see it in stock soon but very little info has been found on this extra stuff (by me at least)
    People like me won't be writing about these features until we get our units and learn to use them ourselves and we have firsthand experience. From what I have been told though, the new software will allow anglers to program the unit to stop at a user-defined distance from a waypoint to avoid spooking fish; and also to orbit the waypoint to fish it from all angles.
    ciao,
    Marc

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ike12 View Post
    The 16s will start shipping middle of this month. Faster processor and the built in mega chirp. Lots of new software updates coming by end of Q1 and more after that. One of the other updates beside Orbit is follow the contour. With all the new products software is going to be later.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    People like me won't be writing about these features until we get our units and learn to use them ourselves and we have firsthand experience. From what I have been told though, the new software will allow anglers to program the unit to stop at a user-defined distance from a waypoint to avoid spooking fish; and also to orbit the waypoint to fish it from all angles.
    Is this software only related to the Pro or are these updates for the Lives also?

9. Member
    Based on my knowledge- for Pro only.