Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    .... those that are hating on Lebron ALL wish they had a few of his rookie cards stashed in their sock drawer
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray23 View Post

Single most overrated athlete in sports history. Kissed his ass since he was a young teen. They were looking for someone after Jordan and they tried to elevate this dude like he was God. I cant wait for him and his buddies to retire and disappear from the league.
    over rated…..ok boomer lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabasspond View Post
    .... those that are hating on Lebron ALL wish they had a few of his rookie cards stashed in their sock drawer
    Nope. I don’t hate on him as much as the rest, but still find him generally annoying. Great talent for sure, was handed a LOT of pressure and he has certainly made a career for himself. From a ball perspective the only tool he really didn’t have is that killer instinct or clutch gene. I know he has hit some game winners, but he doesn’t have that inner killer other greats had. I loved basketball and quit watching with football about 4-5 years ago or so. Mostly due to sports personalities, he is part of that reason. But I won’t hold that against the talent he clearly has.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99R93S View Post
    Nope. I don’t hate on him as much as the rest, but still find him generally annoying. Great talent for sure, was handed a LOT of pressure and he has certainly made a career for himself. From a ball perspective the only tool he really didn’t have is that killer instinct or clutch gene. I know he has hit some game winners, but he doesn’t have that inner killer other greats had. I loved basketball and quit watching with football about 4-5 years ago or so. Mostly due to sports personalities, he is part of that reason. But I won’t hold that against the talent he clearly has.
    He has 4 rings and was MVP in all four of those finals.
    Mike Smith

5. Member
    After his actions last week I finally proclaimed LeBoob the GOAT.
    GREATEST
    OF
    ALL
    TANTRUMS!!

Jordan would have made the shot.

6. Member
    Just watched the posted YouTube video and that’s just flat out embarrassing! He may have a future in acting though. If that doesn’t work out then maybe he can find a way to get paid to be a wuss.

Lebron who? Never heard of her.

8. Member
    Was that Him hollering them few times I heard it when he got touched? If so...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS456 View Post
    Just watched the posted YouTube video and that’s just flat out embarrassing! He may have a future in acting though. If that doesn’t work out then maybe he can find a way to get paid to be a wuss.
    What I find hilarious is that after the flop, and even after the Instant Replay which clearly shows there was NO Contact, Lebron Continues to Act out the fake injury, holding some body part as if he is severely injured, grimacing facial expressions. Even after the fans in the arena see it on Jumbo Iron and know he's faking he still Acts out the part. Like everyone knows, the gig is up you can quit playing the part now.

10. Banned
    IMO, Lebron is one of the most intellectual human beings to play any sport. When listening to him speak you would swear you were listening to Norm Crosby.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    What I find hilarious is that after the flop, and even after the Instant Replay which clearly shows there was NO Contact, Lebron Continues to Act out the fake injury, holding some body part as if he is severely injured, grimacing facial expressions. Even after the fans in the arena see it on Jumbo Iron and know he's faking he still Acts out the part. Like everyone knows, the gig is up you can quit playing the part now.

Have you seen the staged pictures of him reading a book? The ones I have seen always have the book open to page one. Dude is a fraud.
    ________
    $8

12. Member
    I don't know how you behave like that when you know there are 50 cameras on you. My boy MJ would have wiped the floor with this clown. It's also strange how the superstars now routinely skip games with not so much as a hangnail .... MJ and Kobe would be out there playing on crutches if they needed to.

I do give Lebron credit for longevity and staying near his peak, but otherwise not a fan.

There have been a bunch of overhyped players over the years, but Leron is the one who actually produced and now has his name at the top of a lot of those records. The numbers don't lie regardless of how much you dislike him.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ardenbass View Post
    He has 4 rings and was MVP in all four of those finals.
    Im not sure exactly what you dislike about my opinion with this response, guessing about the clutch or killer gene part? I’ve said he has won some games. But in my defense I would submit JJ Berea (sp), he has lost 6 finals, and his record in the finals is 22-33. IMO and not to start anything separate, but I think the Cleveland championship was a fluke or damn near rigged. But that’s an opinion with no basis other than what I saw. Anyhow again great player, can never take that away, but not the best to me, just soon the be the most points.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray23 View Post

Single most overrated athlete in sports history. Kissed his ass since he was a young teen. They were looking for someone after Jordan and they tried to elevate this dude like he was God. I cant wait for him and his buddies to retire and disappear from the league.

+1
    MCPO

I never backlash, but each time I go fishing I practice fixing them, just in case I ever do really backlash.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99R93S View Post
    Im not sure exactly what you dislike about my opinion with this response, guessing about the clutch or killer gene part? I’ve said he has won some games. But in my defense I would submit JJ Berea (sp), he has lost 6 finals, and his record in the finals is 22-33. IMO and not to start anything separate, but I think the Cleveland championship was a fluke or damn near rigged. But that’s an opinion with no basis other than what I saw. Anyhow again great player, can never take that away, but not the best to me, just soon the be the most points.

Just pointed out a couple of facts. Didn't mean to trigger anyone. Also I don't consider him the best player either.
    Mike Smith

17. Member
    My son and I debate Jordan vs. Lebron. I admit the latter has skills, but Jordan changed the game. The NBA exploded during his years in popularity, basketball shoe sales went up greatly (even today Jordan’s shoes are popular).

Dare I say Jordan was a “game changer.”

Plus I saw Jordan dunk a number of times against MD when I was right under the basket, think some sweat even got on me!

18. Member
    You people watch basketball?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    You people watch basketball?
    Ya What's up with that ?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ardenbass View Post
    Just pointed out a couple of facts. Didn't mean to trigger anyone. Also I don't consider him the best player either.
    No trigger here, all is good. Thought maybe I did the same and not my intent either. I don’t get riled up over sports lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast