Cost of adding a 2nd console

Anyone know the ballpark cost of adding a 2nd console to a 2019 520L boat?
    I am considering buying a used single console boat at a good deal but need a dual console for my wife/kids/guests.

Thanks

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Ballpark, $1800.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Buddy just got 1, $1500 and change.
    I got 1 a couple of years ago and was 1200
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I guessed a little higher because consoles are extremely bulky/expensive to ship and the OP is in California. Hopefully the location won’t create a budget issue, but a possible savings on shipping is to find a helpful dealer who will combine shipping the console with items they already have coming in from the factory. If it was me, I’d also have an experienced dealer do the installation. In that year/model, consoles are not a simple bolt-on item. It’s your boat, but with that amount of expense involved—expensive console and very nice boat—plus the safety of your passengers, I’d want it done right.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

5. Member
    1800 is what i paid the dealer to get it. I installed it myself
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I guessed a little higher because consoles are extremely bulky/expensive to ship and the OP is in California. Hopefully the location won’t create a budget issue, but a possible savings on shipping is to find a helpful dealer who will combine shipping the console with items they already have coming in from the factory. If it was me, I’d also have an experienced dealer do the installation. In that year/model, consoles are not a simple bolt-on item. It’s your boat, but with that amount of expense involved—expensive console and very nice boat—plus the safety of your passengers, I’d want it done right.
    I would second this !!
    2022 z520r

7. Member
    I paid $2k for for one, installed, about a year ago. I figure it cost me about $100 per ride to provide protection for the Mrs. since she will probably only ride in it once a year, assuming I keep this ride 20 years like the last one.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO