Impulse Lithium Trolling Batteries

Impulse Lithium owner here..

1 12volt 120ah
    2 36volt 40ah

trolling batteries not working so knew i had some kind of issue and started reading online and thought they might be a sleep due to not using boat during hunting season... pulled up Impulse Lithium website and saw they had a 10 year warranty and knew mine were about 6 months old was going to send a email due it being Saturday so maybe they might reply back Monday or some time next week for help... Then i saw there phone number and called and told myself no one would answer on Saturday and would leave a message... Well a Lady answered and said hello how may i help you... explained my problem and then Bill came on line and started helping me... i was amazed at this customer service on Saturday and Bill was in no hurry just wanted to make sure my trolling motor batteries would work and it took about 8 minutes and he had me fixed up and ready to get back on the water!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent, Amazing Customer Service and thank you so much for Bill and his help and thanks so much for Bills wife for answering phone

will always own Impulse Lithium Batteries

2. Member