Power Pole Charge battery color question

I have a power pole charge hooked to one 12V lithium and two 36V lithiums. When plugged in to charge the 36v in my app are showing amber which indicates charging but the 12v is showing red even though it is reading at 13.14v. I have tried to look everywhere to see what the red is indicating with no luck. Also the 12v is showing only receiving 0.1 amps and the 36v side is charging at 9.7A or so. Anyone have an answer for me? TIA

2. Member
    The Charge is configured to charge your TM batteries first.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Thanks Randy. I am just wondering why the 12V battery is showing red in the app. I guess I am asking what the red means as opposed to showing amber which would tell me it is charging. Will the color change once the trolling side is charged and it starts charging the 12v side?

4. Member
    Yep, the 12V is low and when the charger is done with the trolling motor batteries, those will go green and move to the 12V. Once done, all will be green.

5. Member
    PP Charge will show red on the battery which is not receiving power when plugged into AC,regardless of charge %.Set to shared and you probably won't see the red,both will be amber until fully charged.