Banned

Lakemaster Individual Lake Purchase

This may have been covered a few months ago; will individual lake map purchases from Lakemaster be available on the Humminbird website through the One Boat Network App? I don't think you can currently purchase individual lakes on the HB website, I might be wrong. Thanks.

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve C. View Post
    This may have been covered a few months ago; will individual lake map purchases from Lakemaster be available on the Humminbird website through the One Boat Network App? I don't think you can currently purchase individual lakes on the HB website, I might be wrong. Thanks.
    According to the information on the One-Boat Network App landing page on the Humminbird site, you get the whole US/Canada (if you are in North America) VX mapping if you subscribe for about $2 per month. We won't know all the details until it is formally announced as available but it appears that individual lake purchases through an app are a thing of the past.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Banned
    Thanks for the info. I have an older unit I was going to get into the lineup put it being older I don't think it will accept VX mapping. Thanks again.