New Boat Delivery

Ordered new 21 TRX end of August 2022. Triton has pushed back delivery date (3) times now (1st was mid Nov, then mid Dec, then end of Jan). States trailer is unavailable but won't give a reason. I am beginning to think something else is going on. Anyone else experienced a similar situation?

I thought Marine Master made trailers for Triton. I believe that was the case when I had to replace one a few years ago. If so, all they may now is that Marine Master is not delivering it.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

3. Member
    berudd, I believe it is now ez loader.

4. Member
    Waiting for someone to say ol Johnny isn’t paying the bills

Going by 9/1, so far you’re @ 22 weeks. I can’t tell you what’s going on but I can tell you there’s 100% more to the story than just “trailer”.

6. Member
    I tend to agree with you Caymas. Can't use it for two months, just don't want this to linger into the spring.

7. Member
    Scary. I ordered mine a week ago today. Pro's Choice has 20 2023 models on hand to include 3 21 TRX models. Anglers Choice has maybe 15 in stock. Some are getting done. Keep us posted.
    Last edited by jtrac; 02-04-2023 at 06:54 PM.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

8. Member
    Will do Jtrac. Hopefully you won't go thru the delays that I have.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RWM View Post
    Ordered new 21 TRX end of August 2022. Triton has pushed back delivery date (3) times now (1st was mid Nov, then mid Dec, then end of Jan). States trailer is unavailable but won't give a reason. I am beginning to think something else is going on. Anyone else experienced a similar situation?
    I was at a fishing show over the weekend. Phoenix quoting 16weeks. Boats but no motors. Get motors but no props. Get boat/motor/prop but no electronics. Etc...Seems every part of the supply chain is still having issues.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarren2019 View Post
    I was at a fishing show over the weekend. Phoenix quoting 16weeks. Boats but no motors. Get motors but no props. Get boat/motor/prop but no electronics. Etc...Seems every part of the supply chain is still having issues.
    Makes me wonder about White River Marine's influence, or better said, Johnny Morris' money. When I went to Pro's Choice 10 days ago to look over their stock boats they had just about every model of Ranger, Triton and Nitro available. I think they carry every type of boat WRM makes and had over 240 in stock, boats of all kinds were everywhere. My salesman said they were just about back to the pre-covid inventory. I wish they had had a boat that was equipped and colored the way I wanted, I could have come home with one.

I'm hopeful for my order but my expectations are for Murphy's law to kick in at some point. A couple of years ago I decided I wanted to downsize and ordered a Ranger aluminum. Took 3 months to complete it but while it was sitting at the factory lot waiting for delivery someone ran into it with a fork lift. I was told a new one would be started the next week but 5 weeks later nothing had been done. I cancelled the order and picked an in stock boat which was not what I wanted but I thought would work. It didn't so this time I'm prepared to wait and hopefully get it right.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    Waiting for someone to say ol Johnny isn’t paying the bills
    With the ridiculous prices they are gouging (charging) people for bass boats, he must be piss poor at managing his money if he can't pay the bills these days !!!
    Triton TR196DC / 200 Mercury Optimax- serial# 0T995641
    Dual HB 12" SI Helix Units
    HB Mega 360
    Garmin 1222 / LVS34 LiveScope
    Dual 12' Minn Kota Talons
    MotorGuide Tour TM
    Bob's Hydraulic Jackplate

Toyota Tundra SR5

12. Member
    When I was at my dealer in November he had told me that the Triton plant couldn’t get enough people to work there and therefore boats were taking a very long time to get. He even mentioned the QC has been questionable this past year. Said he had to reject a whole entire trailer load of new Tritons. It’s very unfortunate.