Banned

Minn Kota endura

Just bought a little 8 foot boat and looking to put a trolling motor on it. Thinking of the Minn Kota endura. I want it to be reversible though so I can put it on the front or back if needed. Does the endura have a reversible head on it? If not which brand is recommended. Looking for a 36 inch shaft and 50-55 lb thrust. Thanks for any info.

The control head can be easily rotated as only machine screw holds it in position.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kb_rn View Post
    Just bought a little 8 foot boat and looking to put a trolling motor on it. Thinking of the Minn Kota endura. I want it to be reversible though so I can put it on the front or back if needed. Does the endura have a reversible head on it? If not which brand is recommended. Looking for a 36 inch shaft and 50-55 lb thrust. Thanks for any info.
    You can reverse the head. Be cautious of the screw when removed and especially when it is replaced. The screw has to be maneuvered through the wire going to the motor so you doe hat cut or skin them when replacing. Take your time and you should be fine.

4. Banned
    That is what I thought. Thanks for the information.