Shimano. Greenies fpr sale.

I don't post much so excuse me ahead of time. I have around 10 Shimano Greenies and 10 Shimano Chronarch. Most have ceramic bearings, I have the old bearing also. What is the value on these reels??? I am just out of touch with them today. I think they are Japanese made, and I think the Chronatchs are as well. They have nice rods but I will probably sell them separately. I also have some of he Bagley's Balsa baits and other 35 year old baits. I think I have some of the original 41/2 Sally's with the large hooks. Any idea on those Greenies and the White Chronarchs will be greatly appreciate. Thanks my friend.

2. Member
    You may wish to post this in the "Rods 4 Sale" and "Reels 4 Sale" Forums and not the general "Rods & Reels" Forum.

Please have a great day!
    Last edited by City17Banner; 02-04-2023 at 12:37 AM.
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

3. Member
    I know the greenies are very well thought and should have some value.
    Red Sox in 6!

4. Member
    Which model chronarch do you have?

5. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by macdavid View Post
    I don't post much so excuse me ahead of time. I have around 10 Shimano Greenies and 10 Shimano Chronarch. Most have ceramic bearings, I have the old bearing also. What is the value on these reels??? I am just out of touch with them today. I think they are Japanese made, and I think the Chronatchs are as well. They have nice rods but I will probably sell them separately. I also have some of he Bagley's Balsa baits and other 35 year old baits. I think I have some of the original 41/2 Sally's with the large hooks. Any idea on those Greenies and the White Chronarchs will be greatly appreciate. Thanks my friend.
    Haven't seen much recently, but Curado 200Bs for $65, and the Chronarch 100A for like $85 (I've seen VERY few in last few years), both in good condition...Checking completed auctions in EBay would be a good place to start...
    Steve

A lot is going to depend on the condition of the reels. You're probably looking for $60-$75 ea.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents