2006 painter classic prop for bow lift

I'm currently running a 25p fury 3 on my Yamaha 200 ox66 and was always happy with it with lead batteries. I previously had a 36v fortrex with 3 group 27's and at start of last summer I switched to a 24v ultrex and 2 100ah Dakotas lithiums. I also had the aluminum deck extension installed. Im looking for prop that will give me more bow lift as I feel with the light back end and heavy bow the fury just isn't giving me the lift I want. Any help is appreciated!

2. Member
    When I had bow lift problems, I contacted Mark Croxton. He sent me a Razor 4XL that transformed that boat.

Absolutely most performance changes, with lithium batteries, is the engine heights. People expect immediate gains and engine heights must be lowered with the reduced weight. With the OX 66 series we like the Yamaha Pro Series in some applications and then the T2 has seen success as well.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Absolutely most performance changes, with lithium batteries, is the engine heights. People expect immediate gains and engine heights must be lowered with the reduced weight. With the OX 66 series we like the Yamaha Pro Series in some applications and then the T2 has seen success as well.
    I have a 25M Yamaha prop as well, would that be considered a pro series? I am turning the fury 25 3 blade to 5700 with 2 people and full fuel. what would Bass Cat suggest for prop size and model?

The M is the Pro Series.