Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Member
    I am also interested in this club. I left a message through the website

Quote Originally Posted by BobD2369 View Post
    Our club had T on Murray this past Saturday. we only had 8 boats, everyone brought in bass. Winning bag was 21.3 with 6.5BF. 3 more bags over 18, a 15Lb and a 13Lb bag

https://lancasterscbassmasters.godaddysites.com

I came in 3rd with 18.7. Ha ha no spots all LMB. We got on em in a small pocket, bass had pushed a school of bait back into the pocket. A-rig and jerkbait was our hot bait. Fish were healthy and FAT.

Murray has some great bass in it!

Quote Originally Posted by kb_rn View Post
    all you modern day tournament fisherman are all the same. If a lake doesn’t yield 25+ bags every weekend and it has spots in it then it sucks and the spots ruined it. I have been fishing hartwell several times a year since 91…….it’s as good or better now than it’s ever been. We have a lot of 50-100 fish days on that lake that will consist of more largemouth than spots. Have caught idk how many 20-25 lb bags on that lake fun fishing over the years. If you like to go and only get 5 bites a day and that’s fun for you then there are a lot of places to go do it. Come up to nc and I’ll show you a ton of lakes to go and waste all day for 5 bites. The only thing that I look for in a tournament are the amount of limits that get weighed, specifically the number of limits between 10-15 lbs. when most of the field has a limit somewhere in that range then the fishery is doing well. Sure, you might go to santee and catch 25-30 lbs but you also might go and fish 5 days without a bite. Those big clear lakes were made for spots and largemouth to coexist and they have done just fine.
    You keep posting all of this crap, yet nobody has ever even heard of you. You should be owning the tournament scene on Hartwell with these unicorn days you have all the time at the place. YES, Spots have ruined most of the SC lakes now. Especially Russell .
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KHNC View Post
    You keep posting all of this crap, yet nobody has ever even heard of you. You should be owning the tournament scene on Hartwell with these unicorn days you have all the time at the place. YES, Spots have ruined most of the SC lakes now. Especially Russell .

I don’t live on hartwell…..just fortunate enough to visit it several times a year. You should go check out the fishers of men results. I’m not the only one having unicorn days on hartwell these days. Maybe you just don’t know what you’re doing?

4. Member
    Im glad im not the only one that thinks this way!!!!

all the negativity in here is like the FL group LOL

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrat View Post
    all the negativity in here is like the FL group LOL

hard for me to understand why the goobers on here are upset about having access to one of the best lakes in the country. It is beyond me.

7. Member
    Shartwell isnt even the best lake in Anderson county!!!! Country??? You need to get out more!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FALCONflyer200 View Post
    Shartwell isnt even the best lake in Anderson county!!!! Country??? You need to get out more!!
    i have traveled well…..there is a reason I travel to fish hartwell. But hey, the less time you spend there the less crowded it is.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kb_rn87 View Post
    i have traveled well…..there is a reason I travel to fish hartwell. But hey, the less time you spend there the less crowded it is.
    Will trade you Shartwell for Jordan? Unfortunately I have A tourney on Hartwell this week so ill be out there cussing. If you follow the sounds of swearing you will likely run into me.

10. Member
    Will trade you Shartwell for Jordan? Unfortunately I have A tourney on Hartwell this week so ill be out there cussing. If you follow the sounds of swearing you will likely run into me.
    if i could move a lake I would trade you jordan, Shearon Harris, falls and high rock for hartwell. They could drain all of those Raleigh lakes and I would be fine with it. They have a 172 boat tournament at hartwell and over 160 limits get weighed in and 17.5 lbs has you 30th. They have a 70 boat tournament at jordan and 4 limits get weighed in lol you can have my part of that.

i

Hartwell clearly cant produce like Murray did last week for MLF. 20lb bag for you, and you and you! 26lb bag for you! 8lber for you! 8-08 for you! 6-13 for you! 5-12 for you! 25lb bag for you!

Everyone gets a 20lb bag and several 5lbers! Sorry Hartwell, you just cant keep up these days. On another note, I am sick and fkn tired of huge azz tournaments on Murray every damn weekend and several weekdays all spring. Enough is enough! Now ELite series is this week and BBT the week after. But ill be in the BBT , so thats ok. :)
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

12. Member
    Hartwell clearly cant produce like Murray did last week for MLF. 20lb bag for you, and you and you! 26lb bag for you! 8lber for you! 8-08 for you! 6-13 for you! 5-12 for you! 25lb bag for you!

Everyone gets a 20lb bag and several 5lbers! Sorry Hartwell, you just cant keep up these days. On another note, I am sick and fkn tired of huge azz tournaments on Murray every damn weekend and several weekdays all spring. Enough is enough! Now ELite series is this week and BBT the week after. But ill be in the BBT , so thats ok. :)

sounds like a pretty simple solution to me……just stay off of hartwell and you’ll be alright. You need some preparation H. Hartwell has definitely gotten you up the butt a time or 2. You sound like some of these yadkin homers up here in central nc.

13. Member

I'll be fishing the BBT tour as well. Will be watching how the Elite guys catch em. Can the herring bite hold up? Bedding fish? Lake is getting pressured for sure!

14. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Haven't been on Russell in probably 6-7 years. Heading up in a few weeks. Would be awesome to run into a 40-50 fish day. Even if mostly 1-2lb spots with a couple of 3-4lbers mixed in. Coming out of 72 ramp or Calhoun Falls. Unsure which yet. Is midlake still good or need to go towards lower dam?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    Haven't been on Russell in probably 6-7 years. Heading up in a few weeks. Would be awesome to run into a 40-50 fish day. Even if mostly 1-2lb spots with a couple of 3-4lbers mixed in. Coming out of 72 ramp or Calhoun Falls. Unsure which yet. Is midlake still good or need to go towards lower dam?
    Any long point or shoal you stop on has fish. You don't have to run far at all from 72. Herring are running the more wind the better.

16. Member
    I think it’s now obvious Murray is the #1 lake in the state.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

17. Member
    I wonder why spots have not taken over Murray like they have just about every other lake in the state.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judson1 View Post
    I think it’s now obvious Murray is the #1 lake in the state.
    Just wait till this weekend is over before you start crowning lakes I still got Murray at #2 by a mile. My personal opinion of course. Some people like catching 50 fish and thats not happening on Santee. 26LB bags are cute but there will be some low to mid 30s this week. If the the winner can find 4 days worth of fish is the question. Wont be as many catching them good but will have a higher winning weight this week. Id say A few century belts will come out this week.

19. Member
    Just wait till this weekend is over before you start crowning lakes I still got Murray at #2 by a mile. My personal opinion of course. Some people like catching 50 fish and thats not happening on Santee. 26LB bags are cute but there will be some low to mid 30s this week. If the the winner can find 4 days worth of fish is the question. Wont be as many catching them good but will have a higher winning weight this week. Id say A few century belts will come out this week.
    To me having 15% of your pro field not even catching a limit doesn’t make a lake the best in state. A lot of people struggle at Santee.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

we were on Murray the weekend BEFORE the elites and it SUCKED, crowded very few fish caught , there was a storm the night before and that may have played a role , been there twice now and I can GUARNTEE I would never drag my boat 2 hours to fish there so, I can be on Keowee or Hartwell in 20-25 minutes and Jocasse in 45

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast