Getting a New Boat

I am looking at the Caracal with a 225. Is anyone running on of these, I need some feedback? What kind of speeds are you getting, what options do you wish you would have got, what options do you think are a must? I'm trying to narrow down my search.

2. Member
    Great boat. 70+ mph. Tons of storage. Get the dual console. Best layout imo. Its a 19’ boat that fishes BIG

3. Member
    Mine is being built as we speak. I should have it in 3 weeks. I will be able to answer your questions shortly...lol
    Brad Krone

I had a 2016 with a 225 pro xs, ran low 70's. Mine had a belly tank fuel system configuration with the 10g kicker. If I went back to one, I would get one with duel fuel tanks so you will gain the under seat storage. They incorporated rod buckles into the gunwales in the bow, very nice feature. Out of all my bass cats, the hydraulic jack plate seemed the most noticeable on the that boat in rough water lowering it down really helped the ride. Ranger nets, makes a measure- octagon handle net with a shallow basket that fits the net scabbard on these boats well. The boats a premium model and pretty well rigged as is...
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

5. Member
    I've had mine for two seasons now and still love. I would say put a hydraulic plate on it and look at a 4 blade prop (fury 4 or bravo). The boat handles rough water well and has tons or storage. You wont regret getting one for sure!