Lowrance Active Target2 vs. Garmin LVS34 Comparison!!

Lowrance AT2 vs. Garmin LVS34 comparison!! Check it out!!

2. Member
    You read my mind with this video. Thank you
    2014 Ranger 520c
    Mercury 250 ProXS 4S - Serial# 3B221690

Ionic 125ah
    Garmin 1222
    (3) Lowrance Carbon 12s

3. Member
    Looks to me like there’s still shaded or blacked out areas on active target. Not so with livescope from what I see in the video.

Very interesting but obviously not enough time there for a full evaluation. The AT sure does look clear though and I would be very happy with it. Don't see any reason to prefer one over the other at this point. What I would really be looking for is the ability to have target separation and identity at distance. Thank you and looking forward to more.

5. Member
    Thanks for the video!

As the wind dies down, I look forward to more comparison videos. Ha. I am a Lowrance guy and have AT1, but from the comparison video it looks like Garmin still has the edge with the factory settings. It isn't enough for me to get a Garmin on my boat though like RMP stated. I will be monitoring if it is worth upgrading my 1 year old AT1 to AT2 as videos and testimonials come out.

6. Member
    Thanks for the videos. I am also debating whether upgrading from AT1 to AT2 is worth it. I would love to see some comparison videos where you actually tweak the factory settings to see how good of an image you can get. I know the settings change for everybody but I would love to see AT2 at its best just to see how good it gets.

i would like to see one of at1 vs at2 i dont see much if any difference in this at2 and my at1 defiantly not enough to change i would wait for at3 for now and i agree the garmin has the edge in this video but its not enough to switch from at1
    Last edited by skeeter21i; 02-04-2023 at 08:52 AM.

8. Member
    I still don’t get why they don’t set both units up to best capabilities, just cause active target has minimal settings doesn’t mean you should dumb down garmin to make the less biased review. U guys used to give real reviews, now it seems “politically correct”

9. Member
    I think, that this comparission isn't so clear, because both xducers not working on same pole mount and not working in same time in same direction.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaciejK View Post
    I think, that this comparission isn't so clear, because both xducers not working on same pole mount and not working in same time in same direction.
    +1 Viewing angle and time are huge comparison factors.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGazoo View Post
    +1 Viewing angle and time are huge comparison factors.

12. Member
    Lowrance AT for the clear win!