BBC SPONSOR

New process moving forward for my Ultrex Spring Upgrade kits

Since the orders have slowed down and I've had a good amount of folks saying "hey I want one" and then backing out without even the courtesy of returning my PM's when I have their kits ready I'm going to change the process a bit. Moving forward I'll only be ordering springs when I have a total of 10 kits pre-sold. I'm asking for a deposit of $75 to cover the cost of the springs and the procurement of the raw aluminum material used for the custom pieces that I fabricate for the each kit. The total price is still $125 + shipping with me picking up the Paypal fees. I hope this doesn't cause anyone too much heartburn and it will allow me to continue offering the kit at the lowest price point possible.

Thanks for all of your support through this and I hope everyone is enjoying their kits.

Ron

2. Member
    Hi, I guess I'm late to the game. Could you post pics of finished product? I tried searching and couldn't find it. A link would work. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jcyoung517 View Post
    Hi, I guess I'm late to the game. Could you post pics of finished product? I tried searching and couldn't find it. A link would work. Thanks!
    This is the replacement Minnkota Target Lock/LIVE/MEGA 360 mount.

Ron's version replaces the gas spring in the original mount and has three screws that attach the cylinder end to the mount arm.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks Wayne!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    This is the replacement Minnkota Target Lock/LIVE/MEGA 360 mount.

Ron's version replaces the gas spring in the original mount and has three screws that attach the cylinder end to the mount arm.

5. Member
    Thanks guys!!

6. Member
    Ron, while I do not currently have one of your kits, I hope to get one once I pull the trigger on a turret for my AT. I hate to hear that some have placed an order with you and then backed out. I appreciate your efforts for this group.

7. Member
    Sent my deposit yesterday!

John

8. BBC SPONSOR
    OK. I think that I've caught up with all the PMs and I've cleaned the decks in my Inbox so I should be good to go for a while. If you send me a PM inquiring about purchasing a kit please include your full name and mailing address so that I can get a shipping quote in order to give you a final price. This will save us all a round of PMs. Thanks for your continued support through this process.

Ron