Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angleiron View Post
    Explain as to how that would work?
    You can’t be that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    I literally see boats like mine listed for more than I paid for it in 2019...
    I was offer what I paid for mine in Trade. Grated, I had upgraded the electronics.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

It seems like around here it’s finally slowing down. A lot of the used, high dollar late model boats aren’t moving as fast as they were last year….Still too dang high though.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    According to the BPS flyer that arrived in my mailbox today I can buy a brand new Z19 with a 200 hp Mercury for $47,995 plus freight and prep. That seems pretty reasonable to me.
    I'm guessing that comes with 5" or 7" electronics and a basic tm. Here's the pricing on a Z19 Pro with a 200 hp Mercury for $63,635 in front of my local Cabelas. That's w/9" Lowrance/AT and a Ghost tm.

2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha SHO 250

5. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Quote Originally Posted by chwebmaker View Post
    I'm guessing that comes with 5" or 7" electronics and a basic tm. Here's the pricing on a Z19 Pro with a 200 hp Mercury for $63,635 in front of my local Cabelas. That's w/9" Lowrance/AT and a Ghost tm.

I'd have no problem swapping basic stuff off the new boat with nice stuff off the old boat before selling the old boat. New owner of the old boat would be getting BRAND NEW entry level electronics, lol.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

What’s the point? Nicer stuff costs more money?

Quote Originally Posted by chwebmaker View Post

Do those add ons add up to $15k

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    My 2018 G3 Sportsman 17 is worth 20% more than I paid for it 4 yrs ago because a new one is 50% more than what I paid for it.
    I got a G3 1756 SC w/a POS 9.9 Yammy (home lake is a water supply). I was going to sell it for 3K. I may not now.

Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Do those add ons add up to $15k
    Look close. It is $58,995 before the options. I posted the other day to you that I had looked at the $47,995 one that Cabela's had. It was a single axle, plain Jane with one Hook 5 graph. That didn't include dealer prep or destination charges either.

10. Banned
    Boat prices may not drop this year; they might even rise due to the pandemic's consequences over the past two years.
    Last edited by wheeler00; 10-02-2023 at 03:49 AM.

11. Member
    When you print money and throw it into the economy that’s what happens. People won’t make good decisions on their own (yolo) so the fed tries to discourage by raising rates. The wall is coming I believe in a big way.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHON317 View Post
    When you print money and throw it into the economy that’s what happens. People won’t make good decisions on their own (yolo) so the fed tries to discourage by raising rates. The wall is coming I believe in a big way.
    Yet many here were called out out for so called conspiracy theory’s when our so called leaders pressured everyone to stay home and let Uncle Sam pay the bills. The government continues to prop up many sectors with record amounts of deficit spending. I don’t think we are close to seeing the end of high prices. I honestly think these prices will become “the new norm” crippling too many families as they become dependent on D.C. for their livelihoods.

used boat market seems reasonable here and stuff is not moving that quick so....tons of stuff available

14. Member
    My boat is a 1991. I would not sell if for 30K. Still love it.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

15. Member
    If you look, you can still find brand new 2022's on some dealer lots. Wedowee Marine for example still has (2) 2022 Caymas boats.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    My boat is a 1991. I would not sell if for 30K. Still love it.
    Geeeezzz that is OLD!

Signed
    1993 BassCat

17. Member
    Fine print? Are all 240 payments EASY?

That does say 240 months with 13% down correct? Your 63K boat just cost like 120K! Wow!

$$.jpg

I think Covid crazy prices are coming down…but used values are still up. I just sold a salt water boat and got exactly what I paid for it 4 years ago. Took 3 weeks and couple price reductions.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    I think Covid crazy prices are coming down…but used values are still up. I just sold a salt water boat and got exactly what I paid for it 4 years ago. Took 3 weeks and couple price reductions.
    I saw a 2008 model boat listed on here recently for $20k, with several comments implying that was a decent deal. I sold one of the same model boat, low hours and mint condition, in 2011 for $22k. Both situations can be right: that is, mine was worth $22k in 2011 and the same boat today could have a market value of $20k. That’s how inflation works!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbass123 View Post
    I saw a 2008 model boat listed on here recently for $20k, with several comments implying that was a decent deal. I sold one of the same model boat, low hours and mint condition, in 2011 for $22k. Both situations can be right: that is, mine was worth $22k in 2011 and the same boat today could have a market value of $20k. That’s how inflation works!
    I think supply and demand had some effect as well. New boats were hard to come by until recently, so naturally the value of used came up. Lots of boats (bass boats anyway) are sitting on showrooms right now. Any brand you want. So of course there should be a corresponding decrease in demand and price of used.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast