Boat mount suggestions using MEGA Ice Live Bundle?

As the title suggests, I purchased the bundle that included the Helix 9 head unit this winter for ice fishing, and I'd like to utilize it on my boat at times this coming soft water season. Any suggestions on a removable mounting system? FWIW, I have a Lund and utilize the built in track system for rod holders and other accessories. Ideally, I'd just use the lithium powered tote that houses the Helix. Just trying to figure out a good way to mount/rotate the transducer. Thanks!
    JS

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I have the Fishing Specialties mount for my Mega Live and have been very happy with it. There are a variety of mounting and location options and it is engineered and built extremely well. Give them a call and they can help on the specific mounting options for a Lund.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Member
    A 1/2" stem Drift Master Duo rod holder holds a 1.25" pvc pipe just fine. Stick out over the side to a T and. 1" pvc fit nicely into 1.25 and allows it to pivot. Insert 1" pole thru the T and mount your ducer on the bottom of 1" pole. Add handle to top to manually pivot. Many versions of this on youtube. Search Livescope pole.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

4. Member
    Fishfindermounts.com have some really good options, love mine, precision built

5. Member
    Great, thanks guys.