Thread: Trolling motor

Trolling motor

What is the best trolling motor on the market? looking to upgrade.. all info needed

2. Member
    You are going to get many opinions. If you are going want to get a bit more targeted response, let us know how you use a troller and what for what type of fishing. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    I'm currently running the lowrance ghost and it's a great motor with tons of power. With lithium battery's it's a power house. I had an issue within a few weeks of purchase and lowrance sent me a new one. My last TM was the ultrex, was a decent motor as well, it was a 80# with lithium battles and worked well. The ultrex needed new computer after one season and it was covered under warranty. My bass cat is rigged with lowrance so the ghost works well. I have to say the brushless motor is a lot smoother, quieter, powerful and efficient then the ultrex. My 2 cents

4. Member
    I bass and crappie fish. I heard that a Garmin Force was the best. Is this true?

5. Member
    I replaced my Ultrex with the Ghost and couldn’t be happier. IMO the Ghost out performs the Ultrex hands down.
    2019 Nitro Z20
    250 ProXS

6. Member
    I went from a Minn Kota maxuum to a Ghost. i have always liked Minn Kota and still do. I have fished in several boats with an Ultrex and like them but I like the Ghost better so far. Its alot quieter when it rotates and when the props running.