Force Serial numbers?

I recently bought a boat with a Garmin Force on it- actually all the electronics are Garmin. I need to update all this stuff to my active captain, but since its previously registered and I don't have contact with the previous owner (it was a trade in at local dealer), I need to get serial numbers for this stuff and make a request to Garmin to clear the registrations so I can add it.

Long story short, I have the serial numbers for all but the trolling motor. I took a glance this morning when I walked out of the garage but didn't see it. Anyone know where I need to look for this serial number at? TIA

2. Member
    Bottom of the foot pedal

3. Member
    Thanks Matt- I was able to pair it to the graph as a “guest” and got it off the graph without pulling the screws from the foot pedal. Odd that you can update your graph as guest and do some other things- but I can’t activate a navionics chip without it being registered to me.

The serial number on the trolling motor is on the mounting piece where the shaft runs into it. It’s difficult to see the tag but if you start to deploy the motor and look up there you can find it.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois