Thread: OTC

OTC

What are you OTC guys looking at and flipping right now? I'm still messing with IGEX a little, but that's all that's on my list at the moment

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Otc getting cleared out and I have been away for a while. Lots of pumpers getting their hands smacked and a lot of companies not coming out of the greys with current stipulations. This is a good thing, but I’m out for now.

3. Member
    It certainly has been tough over the past year or so. they smack the OTC and then let PNDs like AMC and the rest of the meme stocks run freely when that manipulation is just as crooked as the OTC sometimes imo. Gets on my nerves

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    It certainly has been tough over the past year or so. they smack the OTC and then let PNDs like AMC and the rest of the meme stocks run freely when that manipulation is just as crooked as the OTC sometimes imo. Gets on my nerves
    they are all good when your on the right side :lol: but I agree, blue chip stock manipulation imo is at its highest that over ever seen.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    they are all good when your on the right side :lol: but I agree, blue chip stock manipulation imo is at its highest that over ever seen.
    Yeah agreed. I just get tired of them picking on the OTC, especially when that sort of junk is going on so much in blue chip.

What are you messing with now? I've looked at flipping more big boards some and should have more time to mess with stocks this month. It all just seems so over extended to me, I hate to even hold a decent position for a swing

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Yeah agreed. I just get tired of them picking on the OTC, especially when that sort of junk is going on so much in blue chip.

What are you messing with now? I've looked at flipping more big boards some and should have more time to mess with stocks this month. It all just seems so over extended to me, I hate to even hold a decent position for a swing
    options. In and out quick flips but honestly haven’t made a trade in a while

7. Member
    That's something I need to learn better. Seems like it's right down my alley

8. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    That's something I need to learn better. Seems like it's right down my alley
    Trade on paper for a year first. Take 10% and go, at one time if I didn’t turn 100% I didn’t take them. Over that philosophy with the current environment. Timing is everything. Some trades happen in a minute or so with correct positioning. Some take a few hours but rarely all day if I play. Overnight holds are killers

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Trade on paper for a year first. Take 10% and go, at one time if I didn’t turn 100% I didn’t take them. Over that philosophy with the current environment. Timing is everything. Some trades happen in a minute or so with correct positioning. Some take a few hours but rarely all day if I play. Overnight holds are killers
    Sounds like my kind of trading