About this Constitutional Carry they are talking about for Florida.

I called my State representative 813-779-7059, and I asked him to ask the Florida legislators, why they act like they are giving us something. When the Bill of Rights says it's a Right.
    And people should be able to carry openly any time they desire. What the hell is wrong with these people putting laws against Rights in the first place? And they act like they are giving us something!
    I guess they think We The People have no spine anymore, and we are OK with the bad putting limits on Rights. Be nice if We The People got our country back, and all our Rights the Bill of Rights and Constitution give us. Instead of scum violating our rights.
    Call your representatives and tell them they are Rights that can't be taken away. Bill of Rights says so.
    All about controlling the people!
    I know everyone thinks as they think. And you may see if different, and have your own opinion. That's fine.
    Just stating mine.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 02-01-2023 at 03:13 PM.

2. Member
    Couldn't agree more. The lack of Open Carry is a slap in the face. This bill is so bad it almost shouldn't be passed.

Hopefully we can get an Open Carry amendment on it while in committee, and then maybe start removing some of the stupid restrictions we have now... like lack of campus carry, etc.
    2020 G3 1810 Dual Console - Lowrance HDS-7 Live/HDS-12 Live/Active Target - Lowrance Ghost - Yamaha 90 - 8' Power Pole Blades (2) - BoatEFX steps

Florida Carry Region 3 Representative - oh, and KISS rules!

3. Member
    i agree with you guys but honestly i'll happily take it. i have family in California and one thing I've learned from them is to be thankful our gun rights in this state are moving in the direction of more freedom and not less

4. Member
    I just get so irritated scum has restrictions on Rights in the first place. And scum keeps them on there. Shouldn't be any, it's our Rights per the Bill of Rights, that there's supposed to be no infringements on, and they can't do away with. Unless enough sorry spineless people allow it. Like enough sorry spineless people have let it come to this. And I have been one, not raising hell to this point. But I have emailed DeSantis office in the past bitching about gun stuff. And I am letting my voice be heard. Should be 0 infringements on our Rights from the Bill of Rights. Just chaps my ass!
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 02-01-2023 at 02:53 PM.

5. Banned
    Although I agree wholeheartedly with open carry, it is not a "God given" right. It is a constitutional right.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    Although I agree wholeheartedly with open carry, it is not a "God given" right. It is a constitutional right.
    I am tired, hurting, pissed, and, medicated. I am just rambling.
    You are correct.
    He probably thinks I am crazy with the call this morning.

7. Banned
    LOL. It's ok buddy, hope you get better soon !

8. Member
    LOL. It's ok buddy, hope you get better soon !
    I wish! March 2 they are put the RFA strip, I guess it's called, in my neck. To burn my nerves. Since I am having so many nerve issues everywhere. Hope that works. Then after this morning, I believe I am going to need knee replacement surgery. I have had 2 shots. But this last one I got at a Orthopedic office. And they told me I have lot of wear on one side, and next step would be knee replacement if shot didn't help. And today it didn't feel the shot helped. And it has to have been atleast a week since I got the shot. Then my right shoulder. But my neck and spine are trashed with messed up vertebrae giving me Scoliosis. And the messed up vertebrae in neck and back are what mess with the nerves causing all sorts of issues.
    20221228_104141~3.jpg
    Shoulder that ain't never been right since infection after surgery, but has gotten worse.
    20230201_164829.jpg
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 02-01-2023 at 04:48 PM.

9. Banned
    Well. you have my best wishes for a quick recovery!

10. Member
    Well. you have my best wishes for a quick recovery!
    Thank you!

I still think anyone that desires to carry should have to take a safety/how to course.....

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlgator View Post
    I still think anyone that desires to carry should have to take a safety/how to course.....
    And I think anyone running for ANY office should take a IQ test.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 250bassFL View Post
    I called my State representative 813-779-7059, and I asked him to ask the Florida legislators, why they act like they are giving us something. When the Bill of Rights says it's a Right.
    And people should be able to carry openly any time they desire. What the hell is wrong with these people putting laws against Rights in the first place? And they act like they are giving us something!
    I guess they think We The People have no spine anymore, and we are OK with the bad putting limits on Rights. Be nice if We The People got our country back, and all our Rights the Bill of Rights and Constitution give us. Instead of scum violating our rights.
    Call your representatives and tell them they are Rights that can't be taken away. Bill of Rights says so.
    All about controlling the people!
    I know everyone thinks as they think. And you may see if different, and have your own opinion. That's fine.
    Just stating mine.

Open Carry is lawful while engaged in, or going directly to and from, lawful Target Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, and Camping expeditions. FL Statutes 790.25(3)(h), (j), and (k)