Update lakemaster card

If I transfer waypoints from older version of a Lakemaster card and it doesn’t have some of the lakes as HD will the older version not only transfer waypoints but also eliminate the Hd lakes on the new card that aren’t HD lakes on the older card or just show waypoints and trails only?

Waypoints/Tracks are not map data and have nothing to do with mapping. They are GPS data.
    Waypoints/Tracks are not written to any memory card including a map card.
    You can Export waypoints to a map card if needed, but most use a separate blank memory card for that.
    No manipulation of GPS data affects any map data and you cannot edit the map files.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    How do I transfer waypoints from from 1 lakemaster card to another. I have a Helix gen 4 that I just purchased and also purchased a newer version of a lakemaster card and all of my waypoints are on the older card

IF you have exported your unit's GPS data to a map card, just put the map card in the other unit and load the data to that unit's memory. The data will be in a MATRIX folder on the card.

There is zero reason to put the GPS data on the new map card.

Waypoints/Routes/Tracks are not read by the unit from a memory card==only when in the unit's internal memory.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL