Short seminar on cold water jig fishing at the New England Fishing Expo this weekend

Had the opportunity to do a seminar covering our cold water jig fishing tips this past weekend and had a blast doing it. Little nervous at first but got into a groove fast and did my best to keep it well structured throughout the discussion. Most of you guys on here probably already know more than what I talk about, but maybe this will be helpful for others. Thank you to anyone that does watch it!

2. Member
    You did a great job up there this weekend. Good seeing and talking with you again.

Chris
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

Thanks for posting, nicely done.

2009 ELITE 210

4. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Hi was the show overall I had Covid no go for me lol
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

5. Member
    Wow twitch hope you have a speedy recovery. I had it around new years, it sucked. I went to the show Friday. I hadn't gone in a few years. I thought it was great.
    Sean glad to see there were no hecklers.😂

6. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Getting there , great job Sean wish I could of made it there to see you again but maybe on the water this coming season when you come down towards the cape or I travel north hopefully.

7. Member
    Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Getting there , great job Sean wish I could of made it there to see you again but maybe on the water this coming season when you come down towards the cape or I travel north hopefully.
    Oh man hate to hear that, but glad that you're on the mend. Covid kicked the crap out of me hard when I had it last year. May be down your way this weekend!

8. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I don't think you want to head here this weekend...lol ARTIC BLAST coming in...lol hold off but if you do let me know..

Sean, wish I could've made it there but a fall on ice banged up my knee really bad. Dan said the show was a big success. Are you doing the NH show?
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    I don't think you want to head here this weekend...lol ARTIC BLAST coming in...lol hold off but if you do let me know..
    Yea, saw that...still gonna send it. I didn't get to fish last weekend and I want to keep the streak going! Sunday looks pretty nice, just waiting to see what the wind will REALLY be doing before I make a decision on where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Sean, wish I could've made it there but a fall on ice banged up my knee really bad. Dan said the show was a big success. Are you doing the NH show?
    The show was a huge success. With the exception of MGC and Bull Shad, everyone else I talked to said they had their best year yet for this show. MGC and Bull Shad still did well, they just fell a little short of their targets, so all in all a great show across the board in my opinion. The crowds Friday when I got down there at about 2:30 were impressive, and Saturday was shoulder to shoulder from open until about 4:00 before really dying off at about 5:30. Sunday was a little better than normal too.

We will be at the NH Outdoor Expo with our own booth for the whole weekend!

I need to do a video with you up here!
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

12. Member
    Great job on the tank, Sean! Wish I was able to come listen, but I was mobbed in my booth in the other room. Got to watch the recording the other night, great stuff for sure