Shared charger for TM batteries & cranking/electronics battery - TM interference?

I purchased a NOCO GENPRO10x4 a while back to clean-up my engine compartment. I currently have the stock MK330 hooked to 3 TM batteries (flooded - hooked up to Force TM) and a separate MK Digital to the crank/electronics battery (to HPDI, Livescope, 106sv, 106sv and 93sv).
    I currently have no TM interference on the Graphs.

I noticed a post regarding TM interference on graphs that shared a charger with TM batteries.

Before I make the NOCO install (all batteries on one charger), are there any well-known issues/recommendations one way or the other (i.e., is it a no-no to share charger between cranking and TM, or is it generally not an issue)???

I understand there is always a risk, but I want to avoid doing something that is a sure bet for problems. Likewise, I don't want to avoid the change because of a small risk/possibility.

Thanks!

Haven’t heard of that issue using a modern day onboard charger. I’m running a NOCO GenPro 10x3 that’s shared by the TM and starter. Never noted any interference.
    Hook it up.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I have heard guys talk about it before on the board. Now what brand chargers they were using , not sure.....a while back i had a MG troller and had interference, someone mentioned the charger issue....well i disconnected the charging cables that never solved the issue......i think most of it has to do with the troller.....you don't mention what troller you are running......

I have the NOCO GenPro 10x3 also, using an Ultrex and do have some interference but its worst at times than others.

If you keep reading and researching, you will see some guys have ran in circles trying to figure out the interference and still have not solved it.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Force TM. Sounds like I’ll be hooking it up. Thx.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    The force is brushless so don't think there will be any issues.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS