Pro Mariner Chargers

Have any of you had trouble with warranty repair on a Pro Mariner battery charger?

I bought four of these for my 2 boats 2- 3 battery banks and 2- 1 battery banks

I've had 3 go bad within 19 months? Boats are kept in a garage and between both boats I'd estimate they were used 40 times total.

My conversation with them this past week on 2 of their chargers is they won't honor the warranty even though they have a stated 2 year warranty to the first consumer.

One of the 3 bank and one of the 1 bank chargers show they were made back in 08/17. Bought both from the same dealer who got them thru a distributor.

They won't honor the warranty due to the manufacturer date? I've had to have the other 3 bank replaced early last year. All were purchased on 06/10/2021.

I've still got to raise more HELL up the chain, as their Tech department took me 3 weeks to reach and they never once returned a call! They don't seem to be very customer friendly!

Have any of you had bad luck with these chargers? I'm going back to Genius or Minn Kota chargers.

Thanks Glynn

2. Member
    I had one a long time ago. Might have been my first on-board charger. They replaced one under warranty. When the replacement went bad (which was under a year later), they wouldn't replace it again. Haven't owned a Pro Mariner since and will not own one.
    Last edited by RiverZX; 01-31-2023 at 11:15 AM.

3. Member
    https://www.promariner.com/en/Resources/warranty

Policy states ‘proof of purchase’…..or they will use date of manufacture.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC