Zero Degree Mount Question for LVS 34

Hello there BBC…I just installed my Garmin 106SV and LVS 34 yesterday…I have the Ulterra trolling motor so I decided to go with a stand alone pole mount from SeeLite…The question I have is this…I mounted the transducer on the pole using the included angled mount that came in the box…Do I need to change it out to a Zero Degree mount? If so, is there a difference between the LVS 32 and the LVS 34 Zero degree mount? I ordered one from Scheels this morning before realizing it said LVS 32 in the description…Thank you, Tim

The 34 bolt threads into the mount and the 23 threads into the transducer, so that part will not interchange. You are better off to make it zero degree if using a pole. There may be a zero degree in the 34 package. I don't remember exactly. I have one set up to take the knob out and switch it from zero degree to a separate perspective mount that is above it on the pole. So I can have perspective or zero with an easy switch. But I had extra parts (back side of mounts) from some 32 mounts. So, you may want to utilize the back side and bolts of the extra mount you ordered. But start by checking the 34 package to see what's in there. Hope this helps.

3. Member
    Thanks for the response…My LVS 34 and GLS 10 did not have a Zero Degree mount included, only angled mounts…After researching further, I believe the Garmin Zero Degree mount is different for the LVS 34 versus the LVS 32…I have cancelled my Scheels order…Trying to locate a LVS 34 Zero Degree mount has been difficult as they are out of stock everywhere…

I checked my orders and found I bought the 34 zero mount from The GPS Store. But they are on backorder there also.

5. Member
    Thank you

Fish Obsessed I think has one that works with the other half of the stock clamshell.

https://fishobsessed.com/collections...39948581699665

Check with them if it will work. It should

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    Fish Obsessed I think has one that works with the other half of the stock clamshell.

https://fishobsessed.com/collections...39948581699665

Check with them if it will work. It should
    Thank you for the link…It looks like it will work, I think the only thing different is it doesn’t have the white lines to show perspective/forward/down…

You can buy straight from Garmin...

0 Degree Pole Mount (LiveScope™ Plus LVS34) | Garmin

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and, he'll lay out of work, miss dinner dates with the wife....and live happily ever after"

"He, who dies with the most toys, wins"

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    Thanks for the response…My LVS 34 and GLS 10 did not have a Zero Degree mount included, only angled mounts…After researching further, I believe the Garmin Zero Degree mount is different for the LVS 34 versus the LVS 32…I have cancelled my Scheels order…Trying to locate a LVS 34 Zero Degree mount has been difficult as they are out of stock everywhere…
    I just received my zero degree mount for my LVS34, from Amazon yesterday. Took about a week and if I recall correctly, it was around $40 including Texas sales tax.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmack View Post
    I just received my zero degree mount for my LVS34, from Amazon yesterday. Took about a week and if I recall correctly, it was around $40 including Texas sales tax.
    Thank you for the response…I was contacted by BassBoatElectronics who said they have them in stock so I ordered one…