Headwaters Mapping??

Is there a good map for Headwaters yet?? I have a laminated map. I know the lake...at least the northern half.

I am asking about a good electronic map like Navionics that shows graduated depths. I can navigate the lake, but I would like to see depths of some of the holes and edges.
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

Navioncs has some contours in place, but not the entire body of water yet... Be sure to select "Sonar Charts" to get the better views...

https://webapp.navionics.com/

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Navioncs has some contours in place, but not the entire body of water yet... Be sure to select "Sonar Charts" to get the better views...

I am bringing this back to the top... Surely, some company is getting a card for this lake... is there anything anybody knows about yet???

I know where they could sell at least one. With the crazy crowd there at times, a man could set up a booth and sell them at the ramp. I will be glad when some go home. I had a guy pulling a boat pass me on the gravel road throwing dirt, dust and gravel everywhere... he must have been doing 55 MPH or better. WTH people.
    RT188

Hummingbird/LLakemaster had a mapping boat out there everyday for about 6 weeks last year.
    2018 Nitro Z18
    175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post

Is there a away to get that Sonar Charts map over to the screen of a depth finder where you can drive the boat and look at where you are and see the depth at th e same time.like you can with a chip??
    RT188

Do you have Navionics chip already? If so just download latest updates and sonarchart data/overlay, and you are all set. You could also record new/updated data on the water as well to get the most accurate numbers.

7. Member
    Yes. I have two Navionics chips. Maybe it's just me, but it is really complicated the way they have their product line.

The way I understand it is that Sonar Charts is a compilation of readings by their customers and not really a map made by a Navionics boat. It is better than nothing. I did not know i could put it on my chip since it was Sonar Charts and not their mapping. Confusing.

They have Headwaters on their Platinum chip lake list... but I am not sure it is a real map made by them. I called them and they told me it was not mapped yet.

I should go back to my Humminbird Super Sixty flasher....LOL.
    RT188