wiring my rt198p

I plan now is to install the black box and fuse block in starboard compartment....going to run 8 gauge from battery with cut off switch. will drill a hole inside nearest the console to hopefully fish the 8 gauge wire to the side panel. then drill a hole in same compartment towards the bow to run the 10 gauge to bow units and the livescope stuff.

might be skipping putting a second graph on console. the helix 12 Gen 2 that needs repaired will also need a new transducer and that's 850 bucks into when I could buy a new one.

what so you guys think?

2. Member
    Have you considered pulling up the foot pedal box and mounting everything to the port side of the pedal below the deck? I installed my AT in that location below the deck. The unit sits in foam, in a plastic box, right on the floor. It’s not going anywhere in the bow and isolated from vibration because of the foam. I did the same type of installation with my Noco charger. It’s sitting in foam on the floor with no screws into the hull. Both units are not going anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kacordy View Post
    Have you considered pulling up the foot pedal box and mounting everything to the port side of the pedal below the deck? I installed my AT in that location below the deck. The unit sits in foam, in a plastic box, right on the floor. It’s not going anywhere in the bow and isolated from vibration because of the foam. I did the same type of installation with my Noco charger. It’s sitting in foam on the floor with no screws into the hull. Both units are not going anywhere.
    I have that pulled up and I don't see it as very convenient since I want easy access to it and the fuse block