Thread: Networking help

Networking help

Current set up: bow- carbon 9 and Live 12 with AT, console carbon 12 and Live 12. The console Live 12 was just added with Jones trolling motor doing the install. Prior to this addition the carbons ( both with latest updated navionics cards) both displayed the exact same mapping with rivers and creeks color marked. After the install the 9 at bow now displays what looks like an older version of navionics without creeks or rivers. Same card installed. The Live 12’s map source is the Lowrance map

Also, at console, when scanning with new Live 12 and marking a new waypoint the waypoint doesn’t show up on the carbon 12 map.

any ideas?

thanks for all replies

2. Member
    You will have to provide your exact set up with all the modules and the way the cables are connected to get help. Are the Navionics cards all updated to freshest data? Is Navionics chosen as the source in all units? If waypoint doesn’t transfer over Ethernet, you have a bad cable or a network that has a powered down unit in the middle. A description of every unit, module, Ethernet cables, and modules is required to diagnose something this complicated
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Lowrance says it’s a system issue and they are working on an update to resolve issue. Issue is with Live units

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlatham1 View Post
    Lowrance says it’s a system issue and they are working on an update to resolve issue. Issue is with Live units
    Great, I just upgraded my Carbon 12's to live 12's. My lake are frozen so I don't know if mine will have this same issue or not. I did find out the new Lives are missing something that has to do with the HDMI setting in the video screen. That is also suppose to be fixed soon?