Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Anytime the government gives out money. There will b fraud. Welfare SS Medicare Medicare the Va fraud in all government programs.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    Dude needs to hire someone to teach him how to send texts that can't be traced back . Between dick pics and text with the Mississippi Governor trying to coverup their embezzlement.... What a piece of work.

https://fortune.com/2023/01/03/missi...ly-90-percent/
    This isn’t anything new. Been public for a long time.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BalsaBee View Post
    I hope you never get selected for jury duty!
    What's wrong with getting out of jury duty?

4. Member
    Why would he? Give me a reason why you would want to destroy what you've worked a lifetime to earn.
    Wow, if anyone thinks he's anything close to innocent on this stuff (esp. the sports facility), they're being willfully ignorant. The reason is corruption. Rich and powerful people have been doing it since the beginning of time and they usually get away with it. They probably won't find anything they can pin on him for the investment deal unless there's an obvious paper trail but Brett has friends in high places and it pays dividends

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Wow, if anyone thinks he's anything close to innocent on this stuff (esp. the sports facility), they're being willfully ignorant.
    I think those who convict people without evidence and based solely on hate for someone are willfully ignorant.

6. Member
    I think those who convict people without evidence and based on hate for someone are willfully ignorant.
    That's what a jury is for.
    If he is charged?

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    If he is charged?
    Yep! Thanks!

8. Member
    Wow, if anyone thinks he's anything close to innocent on this stuff (esp. the sports facility), they're being willfully ignorant. The reason is corruption. Rich and powerful people have been doing it since the beginning of time and they usually get away with it. They probably won't find anything they can pin on him for the investment deal unless there's an obvious paper trail but Brett has friends in high places and it pays dividends
    It ain’t just the rich involved in fraud.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Rampant unfortunately.

Has anyone on this thread ever had personal contact with Brett?

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

11. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieG View Post
    Has anyone on this thread ever had personal contact with Brett?
    I never had any personal contact with a lot of crooks….what difference does that make?

12. Member
    I think those who convict people without evidence and based solely on hate for someone are willfully ignorant.
    Well, I can't convict anyone of anything but I can look at what they've admitted to, read about text messages discussing how to cover it up all while collecting money that you didn't earn and form a pretty solid opinion on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    If he is charged?
    Yep, well as they say, in America you generally get as much justice as you can afford. He'll have good lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    I never had any personal contact with a lot of crooks….what difference does that make?
    Just wondering, like I asked, if anyone really knew him personally.

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

”Solid opinion”
    Well then…..I wish you’d have mentioned that earlier! The guy must be guilty then!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    True enough but when the upper crust get to scheming, it generally involves 7-8 figures.

16. Member
    True enough but when the upper crust get to scheming, it generally involves 7-8 figures.
    You'll never put a $ figure/ value on scandal

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieG View Post
    Just wondering, like I asked, if anyone really knew him personally.
    I would not say I know him personally, not even close. He used to visit a business I ran often. As a “vip” he always came in and out thru my office, met people there, etc. So for several years of his career I “hung” around him enough that I feel like I have an idea the type of person he is. Or at least enough for me to feel comfortable forming an opinion.

18. Member
    What did he do to make you convict him so fast? POS? Sounds like you just don’t like him.
    I would say sending pics of my manhood and sexting other women when you are married would qualify you as not being a very good human to me.

19. Member
    Graft is rampant in government programs. Anytime the government spends 3 to 5 trillion dollars in money in 24 months...you can bet a good chunk of the money was used for other purposes. The Dept of Justice seems not willing to go after many if these cases, unless you are on their hit list. I saw yesterday the Feds admitted there is rampant corruption in the huge amount of money sent to the states to help with various effects of Covid as far as hospitals, businesses, universities, and local governments. I saw that the New Jersey Governor spent a chunk of that money for a fleet of luxury vehicles for his honchos.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    Graft is rampant in government programs. Anytime the government spends 3 to 5 trillion dollars in money in 24 months...you can bet a good chunk of the money was used for other purposes. The Dept of Justice seems not willing to go after many if these cases, unless you are on their hit list. I saw yesterday the Feds admitted there is rampant corruption in the huge amount of money sent to the states to help with various effects of Covid as far as hospitals, businesses, universities, and local governments. I saw that the New Jersey Governor spent a chunk of that money for a fleet of luxury vehicles for his honchos.
    Yea I am pretty sure our Governor is helping build a baseball field for the university here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast