I have to laugh. Having never owned power poles before and not knowing what the different models looked like aided in me buying a used pair of what the Power pole Customer service gal called "Frenkenstein " Power poles. So to start off I only paid $1000 dollars for the set of Poles and they work so I'm not complaining. After the Poles were attached to the boat I realized that there was some wobble in the Poles. I was told I might need to get new bushings to get rid of the wobble. I called power pole to see what information they needed to get me the correct parts. After giving them all the serial numbers and sending them pictures here is what I have.
My base brackets are from 10' blades
The pumps are blade pumps
The lower u bracket is from pro series II (Black) oh and one of them was put on upside down.
The top U bracket is from Blades Blue
Finally they are 8 foot blades

Yes there is some wobble in them but they work. Until they stop working I'm not going to rush to get them corrected.

I just think this is hilarious. I never expected to get Poles on my boat but I do and they are functional. I'm only into them $1600 that includes removing them from the previous boat (which included removing the sandwich brackets) and installing them into my boat.

Maybe someday I will tackle this project but till then I will use them and enjoy my "Frankenstein Power Poles"