Thread: Snow

Snow

We had around 2 or 3 inches here. Most of it is gone already. Not looking forward to the cold coming in next week.

2. Member
    We didn't get any and I'm glad. I too am not looking forward to next weeks temperatures.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

3. Member
    Normally I wouldn't even think of fishing right now, but having just installed new electronics w/ livescope....
    I'm taking the boat out Sat. before the front moves through for a shake down.
    I sooooo want to watch my lure go across the screen and a fish hit it!!! lol As wife calls it, "video game fishin"
    36-37 water temp might be to slow for my patience for bass so If all goes well I might see if I can get some crappie to bite.
    2015 VT 17 w/ 75 4stroke Merc
    Garmin 106sv, Echomap Plus 73sv, & LVS34
    & lots of fish ;)

4. Member
    We had about the same here. If its going get cold I hope its cold enough to freeze the big pond up solid, love fishing right after the thaw.

Quote Originally Posted by one-over-par View Post
    Normally I wouldn't even think of fishing right now, but having just installed new electronics w/ livescope....
    I'm taking the boat out Sat. before the front moves through for a shake down.
    I sooooo want to watch my lure go across the screen and a fish hit it!!! lol As wife calls it, "video game fishin"
    36-37 water temp might be to slow for my patience for bass so If all goes well I might see if I can get some crappie to bite.
    Going to be VERY windy tomorrow. Talking gust around 40mph here. I have had my livescope for two years now and have yet to see a fish hit my bait.