Ranger Cover for bigger graphs?

I have a 520c with two 12s at bow and dash. It has put a strain on my cover. Does Ranger make a cover to accommodate the bigger graphs and fit easier? I am interested in buying a brand new cover anyway. Just looking at my options.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    2014 Ranger 520c
    Mercury 250 ProXS 4S - Serial# 3B221690

Ionic 125ah
    Garmin 1222
    (3) Lowrance Carbon 12s

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Pretty sure Ranger only builds one model of stock cover for each boat. Conventional wisdom is to get an upholstery shop to modify the cover, but if you need a new cover anyway, there should be places near any large body of water that make covers. Or ask boat dealers in your area who they recommend.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    When I ordered my '19 521L I told dealer to order cover with allowances for Mega 360 on Ultrex with 52" shaft. Cover fits perfectly. Don't know if Ranger can make allowances for graphs on bow or console or not. Suggest you contact your dealer or Ranger to ask about this if you want to stay with a Ranger cover. I also had option for seats on deck or no seats on deck. Previous boat i had cover modified to accept 52" Ultrex with Mega 360.

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I just checked with my Ranger dealer’s parts manager. When you buy a new boat, you can specify seats up or down and which trolling motor you intend to use; the factory cover will be built with those specs in mind. This spec sheet applies to new stock covers or replacement covers and does not account for multiple graphs or graph dimensions. If one of my dealer’s customers wants a custom cover built, they [Knox Marine in Fredericktown, OH] have it built by an excellent local canvas shop.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

Ranger makes a flat and a tall cover. My 2021 Z520L has the tall cover it fits my boat with the seats in over my Ultrex with Mega 360 Hummingbird Live Dual Helix 12's on the bow dual consoles. It does not pool water like the flat cover. The only drawback is it is heavy as hell.

Aaron,
    Take it down to Howards Custom Canvas & Upholstery in Somerset, they did a cover adjustment to fit over my Ultrex very, very reasonably. They provided materials.

7. Member
    Cheep fix is what i did. I purchased 2 bath towels and wrap one around the 2 12s and the second around the TM prop Like I said cheep fix and works