Lithium Battery - Four 126sv + LVS 34 + Steadycast

Hey guys,

Wondering if you could help me out with some lithium battery recommendations for my rig. TIA.

Going to be rigging up:
    -4 126 svs
    - LVS 34
    - Steadycast

The battery is going to be isolated just for the graphs and LVS34+steadycast and not connected to the alternator of the motor, since the motor is a bit old.

Any recommendations for a battery size for a full day out on the water ~8 hours?

Was thinking a 120 AH by Ionic, but still thinking that might be a bit small for this since it won't be charged up by the big motor in between spots. I know Amped outdoors has a 160 AH.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. Member
    I have a 125ah ionic with 4 106s, Lvs34 on rite hite turret and lvs32 on trolling motor, powerpoles, radio etc and I can run most the day sleeping 2 graphs that I’m not using and get it down to like 30-40% I’m gonna add a 50ah to help with the load

Figure your total amp draw and multiply that by hours you want to fish.

Guessing will draw about 15a x 8 hours fishin = 120ah as an example

Or split front units from back and mount front Lithium up front. Shorter wire run is easier and better/cheaper.

I run the Ionic 125 with 4 x 126 Echomaps, 2 poles, livescope, radio, livewells, jackplate.... never have had an issue. Something to note, I do run a Power Pole Charge. That said I have also fished a 12 hour day on an electric only lake and have been just fine.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Check out our 12v-120ah. Our pros run (5) 12’s and all boat accessories on this single battery

PM me if you need additional information

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    16 volt 100 ah would be all you need with one of our run and gun chargers that ties into your existing current charger you already have . 1 plug to plug in still and the benefits of on and off water charging. Your amps per hour usage would be cut by 20 percent and be feeding those garmin pure 16 plus volts of power to get the most out of them

7. Member
    Two weeks ago I installed the Ionic 125ah battery and ran dedicated wiring for the following set up, and at the end of an 8 hour fishing day the lowest battery remaining I have seen is 83%:
    - One (1) 106SV at console w/GT56
    - NMEA200 network
    - 24XD antenna
    - GLS10 w/LVS34
    - 93SV at bow
    - 106SV at bow

I would think the 125ah Ionic would be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by svl View Post
    Hey guys,

Wondering if you could help me out with some lithium battery recommendations for my rig. TIA.

Going to be rigging up:
    -4 126 svs
    - LVS 34
    - Steadycast

The battery is going to be isolated just for the graphs and LVS34+steadycast and not connected to the alternator of the motor, since the motor is a bit old.

Any recommendations for a battery size for a full day out on the water ~8 hours?

Was thinking a 120 AH by Ionic, but still thinking that might be a bit small for this since it won't be charged up by the big motor in between spots. I know Amped outdoors has a 160 AH.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    I have same setup except 3, 126SV’S. I bought an ionic 50 AH a couple years ago and with one unit sleeping, I’ll get a little over 6 hrs.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

9. Member
    You won't kill the 125ah ionic. I think the 100ah ionic would be enough.
    2017 TRITON 21 TRX ELITE DC
    2023 250 MERCURY PRO XS
    23 FURY 3
    Z LOCK 10" JACKPLATE
    LOWRANCE GHOST 36V
    Garmin 93sv
    Garmin LVS34
    Rite Hite Turret
    HDS 12 GEN 3
    HDS 9 GEN 3

10. Member
    I run 4 GPSMap 8610’ and a 943 with LS off a RELiON RB100 10 hours plus no problem. A trick is to reduce the screen brightness to about 85% it makes a Hugh difference in Amp draw. I measured and full brightness I draw 10 Amps at 80% I draw about 7
    Risen From The Ashes!!

11. Member
    Pheonix— 2 questions on that:
    how do you like the 8610? About to pull trigger on one. Seemed much snappier than the 106
    is the relion a dedicated setup or also a starting battery?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldlund View Post
    Pheonix— 2 questions on that:
    how do you like the 8610? About to pull trigger on one. Seemed much snappier than the 106
    is the relion a dedicated setup or also a starting battery?
    the GPSmaps are a little pricey but the screens are amazing and the functionalities are sweet. I also run a Fusion XM radio thru my graphs which gives me full control bow to stern, as well as full connectivity to my Garmin watch. It's pretty extreme but it's a sweet set up. And yes a dedicated single battery. I run a AGM for the engine and a pair of the RB100's for my a Garmin Force. And I keep them all topped up with the PowerPole Charger. Hope that helps
    Risen From The Ashes!!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    the GPSmaps are a little pricey but the screens are amazing and the functionalities are sweet. I also run a Fusion XM radio thru my graphs which gives me full control bow to stern, as well as full connectivity to my Garmin watch. It's pretty extreme but it's a sweet set up. And yes a dedicated single battery. I run a AGM for the engine and a pair of the RB100's for my a Garmin Force. And I keep them all topped up with the PowerPole Charger. Hope that helps
    the relion sounds like a good battery. GPSmap, music, garmin watch sounds awesome!